Server Mergers Good or Bad?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Jul 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

This is not a poll but yet another discussion just to discuss the ideas of server mergers and why people feel they might be good or not.

And why asking people there opinions on server mergers is not a poll. :) Reviewing the vast majority of threads here are all about players sharing their opinions on various things.

Before moderator intervention please review the overall feel of the forums.
  2. Coagagin Guild house cat

Unless you can present an overwhelming case for mergers, I would respectfully decline the opportunity.

- Coag
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

And just to kick things off I think any server mergers should include successful servers and not just unsuccessful ones.

And yeah I know do we really need to discuss it again? But heck we discuss many things over and over just promoting the right to discuss it when some want to.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I think Holly Longdale said the team would consider server merges for low population servers. She specifically ruled out Luclin and Xegony as high population servers in the FoH AMA.
  5. Duder Augur

I'll bet the only reason you made this post is in protest of the lock on the poll.
    Mintalie and Brohg like this.
  6. Sancus Augur

7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Pretty sure that they have said in the recent past that they will not being doing server merges anytime soon.
  8. Jimmy2times Elder

Dreamweaver locked down my thread on this exercising his muscle early...

GOOD IDEA!
    Brohg likes this.
  9. Jimmy2times Elder

And?
  10. AcemoneyFV Augur

Why make more topics when you already know the low population servers WILL be merged when time permits? :rolleyes: Nothing is happening with Xegony, FV and whatever high pop servers they have. Your thread(s) aren't going to change their minds.
  11. Tutankamen Augur

They don't need server merges. Those are fraught with issues and glitches. All they'd need to do is make transfers free and people can transfer to the servers of their choosing if they're not happy with the population. FV right now is SUPER busy- always groups, multiple raid guilds. If you're having issues with population just transfer to FV.
    AcemoneyFV likes this.
  12. Lilura Augur

I went from Xegony to Povar. Trust me, we need some mergers. And not for Xegony.
  13. Whulfgar Augur

This thread appears to me .. to be some one Corwyhn Lionheart .. just doing / starting threads to get likes and or people to post in the thread.

he is literally forum questing by any mean's necessary and this is how he gets his EQ kicks.
  14. Allayna Augur

15. Lilura Augur

She also said it in the Ars Technica story.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Because I want to keep trying to convince them to include the high pop servers. I joust at windmills its what I do. Besides someone wanted to talk about mergers but incorrectly formed it as a poll which is a no no. I just put the discussion back on track in an acceptable way.
    AcemoneyFV likes this.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

LOL I expected something like this from you Allayna. Just can't resist. People wanted to discuss server mergers and incorrectly did it as a poll which is not allowed I correctly started a discussion. But nice try.
  18. Allayna Augur

"Server Mergers Good or Bad?"

^ is a poll.

o_O
  19. Act of Valor The Newest Member

No thanks. You don't need to repost a closed thread.
  20. kizant Augur

I vote good in this non-poll.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.