20+ Years

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mosius, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mosius New Member

20+ years and you still can't fix a login Server?
  2. Aziuno Augur

[IMG][IMG]
    eepok likes this.
  3. Badateq New Member

blizzard thanks them for free marketing for WoWC
  4. yung New Member

When does WoWC come out again? I'm tired of playing the Daybreak Login Server Simulator
    Fire_Wiz likes this.
  5. Overcast451 Augur

August 27th, according to their page.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/wowclassic

One of two things will happen. Either half the childish pricks here will move over to there and I can enjoy EQ, or I'll head over there. It's kinda tempting...
  6. Magician New Member

1 day before velious launches on mangler, blizzard is the king of timing releases
    potatoface likes this.
  7. Arrakis Journeyman

Problem with wowc is.. it's wow and wow is bad
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Oof...
  9. kenmei Augur

Ever tried to change characters on DAoC? That alone stopped me playing.
    Don't get me wrong, if you don't learn the trick to logging out here you lose your UI to default each time you log back in, (since they added chat tabs).
  10. kenmei Augur

I haven't decided, but here it's like people are working in the game to make krono, and I don't mean in an entertaining way.
    I remember botters back in WoW back round end of Vanilla, and I heard stories they got bad, no idea. Pvp was hella fun in Vanilla though, People had to defend cities and it's NPCs, like we had to do on deity pvp server. Interesting I think Tigole and Furor both played on that server too.
  11. Morganti New Member

wow is hot garbage with ion running it. if you think 'classic' will be any diff you are in for a bad time.
  12. EQDime New Member

I am looking forward to the drama on their own boards when WoWC launches.
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

I seriously doubt Blizzard gave one second's thought to EQ's release schedule.
    Scruff, oldkracow and eepok like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.