Wishes for the next expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. AcemoneyFV Augur

Ranch included please.
  2. Kursis Paracelsus Journeyman

Zombie Hamsters!
    [IMG]
    KarmaKitty and Nennius like this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

The EQ server folks ATM?
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Or are they watching the debate currently being shown live on some US networks?
  5. cadres Augur

6. Evil.Iguana Elder

I think what we all want is for the new expansion to be absolutely bare bones so they can focus the majority of dev time on improving the TLP servers.
    Hibiki likes this.
  7. Rebal New Member

I'd jump on putting my 2 coppers in, but I don't even own the latest 2 expansions just for the fact I cannot for the life of me get to any of those content, or break level 100. play time just don't allow it.
  8. Raccoo Augur

I'd say shut down the TLP servers so they can improve the Live servers, but I might be bias there too. :p
    Caell, Angahran, Mintalie and 4 others like this.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

gods no.

and that is like the 4th response through my mind.. the first 3 were not fit for public consumption.
    Graves likes this.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

You have a gift for sarcasm.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  11. kizant Augur

We need TLP servers. The crazy people need to be put somewhere!
    Mintalie, Allayna, Hibiki and 2 others like this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Are you on the TLP servers?
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmm Thinking of them as a sort of asylum brings up an interesting possibility. Periodically a vote could be held on the real/live servers to choose to vote people off the island, so to speak. This could provide lots of fun and provide opportunities to boost post counts here. Speaking as a representative of the Dwarven Council and as a correspondent for DNN (Dwarven News Network) I would vote to remove you evil large races that block doors and take up space in PoK. Just a thought.

Hey, maybe we could air a series of televised debates on the subject that most people wouldn't watch and discuss it at nauseating length with a very heavy dose of hyperbole and lots of poorly thought out ideas. But I digress.
    Elyssanda and kizant like this.
  14. Hibiki Journeyman

I love TLP personally. PoP locked is absolutely amazing. YES of course when you do it all there is a lull, but how about a TLP server for:
    Gates of Discord
    Omens of War
    Velious :D

Simply put those older expansions draw a LOT of the crowd who grew up with EQ. Yes of course you have people who like Live server and it is absolutely amazing, but allow those 3 new TLP servers and IMO you cover all the classic EQ.

Gates was an amazing release along with Omens which allowed for new levels. The amount of content grows tremendously as you move to Omens.

Just my 2 cents. I hope it's considered.
  15. Petalonyx Augur

What do you mean exactly, Whulfgar? That could be a bunch of different things...

The lore surrounding the event?

An event with unique minibosses spawning adds on death?

An event heavily weighting strategic positioning in tight quarters?

An event that rewards teleport click for expansion?

There are parts of the event that I'm not sure others would want to see: instakill mercs and pets at certain intervals; repeated restart of mission to 'cheese' the invis breaker; /taskadd non-participants at end for a free (or sale-able) teleport clickie that bypasses trials; difficult/impossible CR; weird off-grid location in grey con expansion.

I liked the event (and Prince Ralaifin), but Chamber of Tears has some questionable features.
  16. Tenr New Member

See you have taken my hamsters idea to the perfect level of execution. Devs please take note. I mean its been a running joke since day one. This is a must!
    If you cant make fun of yourself? Am i right?
  17. Tenr New Member

TLP at the exact same rate as the original? with box restrictions!
  18. kizant Augur

I play on FV with all the friendly bots who are constantly discriminated against on these forums.
    tyrantula and Sancus like this.
  19. Tenr New Member

How about collection vendors? allow us to buy up old collection pieces (or at least the HA/mob drop) with that expansions currency.
  20. Brohg Augur

10:1 tradesies like the Adoption NPC!