EQ down?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Killaas_FV, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dsuna New Member

Thank you, I have not seen that update from them.
  2. Saxim Journeyman

I'm blaming Management. Please dedicate some resources to this game and the support of it.
  3. Brosa Augur

I completely disagree .... Dreamweaver do not ignore the Trolls. Take notes. What doesn't kill you only makes you hate them more... wait ...
  4. Tnslife New Member

Servers are down. Sucks for us. But it sucks for them, too. I work in IT, and I can tell you that an IPL won't always fix an issue. Where I work we've got a lot of badass techies in a lot of different departments and still things aren't always so simple to fix. Take a breath and cut 'em some slack. Surely, there must be other things you can do with your life while you wait.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You must be new here. That's not how ForumQuest works. That's not how any of this works.

Taking the most mundane and minor of issues and threatening 27 gold account cancellations, being reported to the BBB and or various other threats and vitriol is a way of life here. Wait until you start getting requests for a refund for 1/100th of a month's sub for this uncalled for down time!

Welcome and good luck wading through the swamp! :)
    Corwyhn Lionheart, Dythan and Saxim like this.
  6. Cicelee Augur

If there ever is a Forum Quest Hall of Fame, Sheex is a first time ballot entry.
  7. Saxim Journeyman

I work in I.T. as well and if we responded this slowly to our customers we would be looking for new jobs. Yes, folks need to chill out, but the slow fixes and (up till now) slow communications show weak management more than lack of DEV ability. Devs can only do so much with what they are given. I appreciate the work you are doing to allow me time to 'blow off steam' from a rough work day. Thanks for all you do!
  8. Buru New Member

I agree. The solution is not always so simple, like it is for everyone's home PC. Once you have worked an any sort of complex IT environment, the solutions become complex as well.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  9. Zantor Augur

Is so funny reading some of these comments. By the sounds of it, some in here needs a few hours timeout. You're twitching more then a KEI addict.
  10. Saxim Journeyman

that's why the call it EverCrack....lol
  11. Buru New Member

Working Help Desk isn't the same as a DEV or Network Engineer.
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

You forgot demands of double xp for a day for every minute of downtime.
    Buru likes this.
  13. Saxim Journeyman

I'm not on help desk, but but I appreciate all that they do to support the company and our clients.
  14. Rebal New Member

guess there aint no raiding tonight mwhaa haa haa
  15. Tierdal Augur

come ON man what is the darn problem
    Saxim likes this.
  16. cadres Augur

agreed. but no-one has ever explained why the customer service has to be so bad?
    other businesses - tweets/emails/stuff every minute or two; full disclosure of the problem; eta; updates on the eta etc etc.
    I've been in marketing roles doing exactly that
    But here we're just expected to /shrug and go do something else
    If you were paying for an expensive gym and arrived to find it locked during normal opening hours people would expect the customers to be angry/demand refunds etc
    why is this so different?
    Saxim and Duder like this.
  17. Shadowkon New Member

your server list on web side are broken they still list the servers are up-----lie----
    Saxim and Duder like this.
  18. Derd Augur

Not neccesarily, servers can be up but login server down.
    Sokki likes this.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Oh the horror!

Though I don't see down servers I see locked servers if you go to server select..so ---truth---
  20. Shadowkon New Member

you can log in so that server is up the game servers are whats down and the web page says there up!
    Saxim likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.