Wishes for the next expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Turns out the video is a mother shrew with her babies in tow each holding the tail of the one ahead of it. Just a mother moving her babies to a new nest
    KarmaKitty and Tucoh like this.
  2. Axxius Augur

You can't see (or fight) The Nameless. It has no physical form.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  3. Tallie Elder

You mean I can randomly damage anyone I try to heal? Just cuz? I am ALL in!
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

5. Natal Augur

What group grinding content requires 2 groups to kill? I am not aware of any.
  6. Mazame Augur

"What group grinding content requires 2 groups to kill? I am not aware of any."

Chelsith Reborn had a few named in the zone that required 2 group when it was current.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  7. Spellfire Augur

Never got any in GMM either. I guess I'm just unlucky.
  8. Ranor Lorekeeper

Give Druids a genuine way of recouping mana. Like every other mana class has.
    Caell, Allayna and Skewert like this.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

*ahems* Rangers... :p
    Ranor likes this.
  10. Cuuthbert Augur

I would love to see the continuation of Evolve items that were introduced in TBL. I do like these items a lot. I know some do not always have the time needed to max them out, but I believe if they continued to evolve over several expansions some players would invest more in them, being that many players without much play time look at them as oh well will replace them next expansion and don't have time to get them up to speed in just one expansions
    Petalonyx likes this.
  11. Cuuthbert Augur

Would also love to see the Selo's AA for bards increase for a speed of 88 to 90
    Elyssanda likes this.
  12. Whulfgar Augur

Another chamber of tears style group event..

More augs with higher stats for the rares gears from tbl grp mission.

More rare grp slot items 4 more for 4 dif slots.. like in TBL..

Toss in multiple group level bosses that are tiered in zone..

This mobs a normal 1 grp kill able mob.. this next one takes at very least 2 full groups of players to kill .. chelsith and or plane of war in era style mobs..

Bring back ae flux mobs..

Bring back death touch style boss mobs..

Bring back more chess style grp missions P of war style grand master events..
  13. cadres Augur

1. Rk 3 spells should be on vendors - after raiding 3/4 x per week since launch have only just finished my rk3 collection
    2. Give us something to do! (after the 1st few weeks), personally, I like getting AA/levels - but it's all maxed way too quickly. Why not give us something (other than glyphs) to spend it on? Don't care if it's 1kAA for 1hp - just *something* to keep going for aftre the 'main body' of AA is complete
    3 agree with others - don't put zones behind progression (except maybe an end raid zone) - seen loads of folk who play in small groups/with alts drop out over past few months as stratos gets old very quickly (in other words remember that some casuals are very casual)
  14. Brohg Augur

too many. 1-2 only
  15. Axxius Augur

I don't know how many events you mean by '3/4 x per week', but if you have been raiding since TBL launch and still don't have all your Rk3's then the problem is with your guild, not the game. Putting spells on raid vendor would: 1) waste Ngreth's time; 2) make them rot almost immediately.
    Lannin and Jhenna_BB like this.
  16. TenkenTurtle Elder

I would really like to see an expansion of Scars of Velious level content. With huge zones from level 110 to 125. The different leveled mobs can be within the same zone at different camps, Roamers that can wipe a group out if they aren't paying attention.
    I'd like to see bunches of individual long quests with cool and unique rewards in parallel with the expansion's story lines.
    I'd like to see some progressive quests just like did the the prayer shawl, and ring of the dain, and others.
    And I would like to see as many zones as they had in the a fore mentioned expansion.
    I would like to see some quests that are expansions of old quests.
    I could die happy if these wishes came to fruition.
    Saxim likes this.
  17. cadres Augur

They've been in vendors in the past and that hasn't happened (altho they've gone to alts rather sooner). Ok, I've been clearing t1/t2 weekly and more recently t3. Think approx 100 people in guild with some churn that's, very approx 500 rk3 glowing spells. If one drops per event... well math was never my strong suit, but it's been far too slow IMHO
  18. Kursis Paracelsus Journeyman

Racial Epics... weapons that are tuned to race rather than class.
    Gnomes would be even cooler... with a big two handed jackhammer.
    Or wood elves with um a Acorn sword of squirrels.... summons swarm of squirrels proc.
  19. Tenr New Member

Hamster pets/familiars that FD all of the time. (like the servers)

Server merges.

Mobs that take more than a few seconds to kill yet still give proportional amounts of EXP. I miss the fights in the days of Seb. where each frog would take a minute or 2 to kill.
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon

Pizza. Lots of pizza.
    Caell and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.