Test Update 07/15/2019 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 12, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Kroknik1 New Member

Magician fire pets elemental attacks decrease in damage when equipping minion boosting effects (Minion of Darkness, Minion of Chaos, Enhanced Minion etc). Tested out the level 63 child of ro with no enhanced minion effect and the pet conned level 60 with a fire elemental attack damage that was 765. Equipped elaborate summoner's earring with minion of darkness, summoned the same child of ro which conned level 62 with an elemental fire attack damage output of 306. Did the exact same test on the child of fire level 66 pet. Unequipped earring the pet conned 65 with a fire attack of 1053. Equipped earring the pet conned 66 with a fire attack of 575. Tested on the level 73 fire pet essence of fire. Unequipped the pet conned 70 and the fire attack was 2041. Equipped elaborate summoners earring the pet still conned 70 but the fire attack dealt 1548 damage. Core of fire level 78 pet conned 75 unequipped the fire attack does 2334 damage. Equipped Enhanced Minion V earring pet conned 79 and the fire attack dealt 2003 damage. Aspect of fire level 83 pet unequipped conned level 80 and the fire attack deals 3165 damage. Equipped Enhanced Minion V the pet conned 84 and the fire attack dealt 2923 damage.
    Herf and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  3. Riou EQResource

Aug procs show the wrong level (and damage) when viewing the actual item, but do use the correct value if you inspect the Aug itself
    Leex likes this.
  4. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

Yup, just ran some tests on my warrior and Blade Guardian is definitely busted...Blade Whirl IX effect is locked at 1m14s and no effect.

[Tue Jul 16 19:19:36 2019] You begin casting Blade Guardian IX.
    [Tue Jul 16 19:19:36 2019] A guardian spirit watches over you.
    [Tue Jul 16 19:19:36 2019] The guardian spirit fades away.
    [Tue Jul 16 19:19:36 2019] Kiadan goes into a berserker frenzy!
  5. Sumteengex Journeyman

Lag on the server is causing task updates to fail, and not update ...the chat lag i think we can live with but combat & task/mission updates breaking is almost making things unplayable..
    xxGriff likes this.
  6. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

You should have around 30 crash reports in the queue. It takes 4 or 5 attempts to log into the game without getting the "Everquest Client has crashed" with notes in the DBG error file [sent]
  7. xxGriff Augur

Server Lag and stability are an increasing issue. Tasks/Missions do not update, Melee has long pauses of delays and inability to play. Offline traders are booted from game, and have to be logged in and set up. this is NOT an ISP issue. I am not going down the test ur iNet rabbit hole, it is not just me. the server is nearly unplayable.
  8. xxGriff Augur

was DC'd x3 on main acct, and x4 on box yesterday and my offline traders were kicked once again. added to the growing lag monster's appetite...
  9. xxGriff Augur

I am so tired of being constantly DC'd, losing pets and rolled back. and nothing from any one? nothing? guess what? yeah, AGAIN. I mean C'mon! this is absurd, the amount of DC and every time... pets gone, rolled back. spend more time getting back to where i was, only to be DC and start over. yes, i am frustrated. yes, the great wall of silence wins again...
  10. Ranjagater New Member

Look, I know ya'll have other servers to work on crap. But can you please assist us Test folks with the MASSSIVE Server lag, including lag while walking, talking in chat, parcelling, zoning, Trade skilling, even if you aren't doing anything. I Never complain on here. But guys its time to help us. I have lost out on or failed or had to Re-kill, Re-loot, or Re-get, Progression stuff from EOK more than 11 times now..... The Disconnects at random for no apparent reason, the Roll backs where we lose not only experience, but our phuckin quest items and have to REDO this crap over and over and over again. I understand live pays monthly, and alot of test doesnt. But we put money into ya'lls pockets just like the rest.... please for the love the MMORPG community fix the lag, disconnects, the roll backs. Come on people this been going on for a over a week now... It's not only annoying, but its defeating the purpose of even trying to do anything. ASSIST US PLEASE! Thank you!~
  11. Bhean New Member

Server lag causing a boot to character screen happens several times daily now causing a roll back. I am tired of losing experience and having to roll new pets. And nothing from devs. This has been going on upwards of a week with no response. Give test server some attention. I feel like the redheaded stepchild
  12. xxGriff Augur

DC and a rollback with pets going poof again. offline traders kicked, and having lost achi's and drops. rinse, repeat... i am now discouraged from logging is at all. spending more and more time simply trying to get back to where i was only to be rolled back and start over 2-3x is unacceptable. would be great if someone indicated this situation was acknowledged and we are being heard. too much to ask?
  13. xxGriff Augur

Any chance some one has looked at Test logs? The server resetting and kicking everyone to Char select and all accompanied problems that comes from this?
  14. Sumteengex Journeyman

Test is currently also having issues with logging in ...connections are timing out for no reason.
    xxGriff likes this.
  15. Conficted New Member

wow this is beyond with all the lag, disconnects and now can't even log in what is going on that this stuff isn't fixed. It's been going on for longer then a week more like 3 weeks
    xxGriff likes this.
  16. Beedlin New Member

Paladin's Balefire Burst doesn't work like it used to, most of the time it doesn't drop aggro anymore..
  17. xxGriff Augur

oh, btw, all of the above issues CAN be reproduced. simply log in (if you can..spam the server button) and get into something, progression, tradeskill, heading to a zone to group and my experience is just when you have obtained sizable amount of AA's, XP or TS recipes or progression Achi's....kicked to char select, log back in and rolled back. Server reset itself, losing all gains and taking pets along with... it is the server, Not some vague ISP issue. 3 weeks and counting. can we please get some response? PLEASE?
  18. Mr. Froo Developer

Hey guys, I'm looking into these reports and have been running around on Test with max AA's but I haven't seen any issues. If possible can I get any reproduction steps from you where you were doing something specific and noticed these issues?
  19. xxGriff Augur

Just happened! was making brewing recipes in PoK and after 8-10 new recipes learned... kicked to Char select, i am not looking forward to logging in to see what recipes i have re make.... Server becomes unresponsive, no indication on lag o meter, just stuck in stasis and then "You have been Disconnected" and eventually char select screen...
  20. Mr. Froo Developer

We'll be bouncing the server here shortly which should remedy the reported disconnect issues for now.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.