Ragefire - TSS Defeateted

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TichToch, Jul 29, 2019.

1. TichToch New Member

Friendly reminder to friends new and old: Ragefire server has recently reached the level increase to 75 (finally!) and TSS expansion as been smashed with ease in order to begin the unlock to the next fun in addition to all of the wonders TSS can afford in the mean time.

The players here are diverse and charming, inter-guild communications have been pleasant: crazy thought... even working together!?!?

Now is a great time to get into this server because a ton of guilds are super active and the content is becoming a great deal more fun! (None of us wanted to be 70 for a year =,( )

If you are interested in this awesome community of guilds and players, it will not take you long to level to max and your auto-grant will get you want you need to get into raiding shape for the best loots in any guild!

Seek out help on this server of Ragefire, and I bet you find an extremely friendly community!

I am "Tich" on the server if you desire to seek me personally with any questions while I am online.
  2. Nessirfiti Augur

Congrats, I'm glad to hear that Ragefire is still chugging along.
    Old Man likes this.
  3. potatoface Journeyman

This is the feel good story I needed today.
    Old Man likes this.
  4. Arrakis Journeyman

is it really active? people say selos is dead... so its hard to know
  5. DeseanJackson Augur

All servers are dead relative to the overcrowded Mangler.
    code-zero likes this.
  6. Old Man Elder

TSS is the best expac for old school EQ feel. Come explore The Serpent's Spine! Solo'ers and box crews are equally welcome.
    code-zero likes this.
  7. tofu stir fry Augur

finally a post about something thats not involving a change or a nerf or a gripe or a groan ! even if it should be in the recruitment thread! well played sir/madam!
    Old Man likes this.
  8. Bowdeen Elder

Definitely been a great expansion thus far! So many guilds working together to get tasks knocked out. I've worked on countless missions with CT or Summation folks just to get the extra kill credit, moving to drop locations, or even as simple as finding PH spawn locations.

It's certainly been a welcome change to the simple group tasks that PoR/DoDH involved for most of their keying.

Congrats to Cor Tempus on the awesome kill! Can't wait for more shenanigans to follow.
  9. Gremin Augur

There are 5 raid guilds that I know of working on TSS
    Along with 3 smaller guilds doing content.
  10. Kattria Minx Augur

I'm very happy I started playing on Ragefire at server launch and stayed! Lots of nice people here!
    Kloven, Old Man and code-zero like this.