So sense everyone else uses bots that means its not illegal ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Dexxeaa00, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexxeaa00 Elder

Pretty sure this person is using hacks. first couple mins is slow but after awhile you'll see some good evidence.
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Is anyone surprised at people using cheats anymore?

I'd even say that DBG just endorses the cheats and should offer them to everyone on everquest.com.

Can't even blame these people as well they know that getting caught means absolutely nothing and it will takes weeks to even get a GM to view their actions and they can always remake the accounts since they just AFK level them anyhow.
    aFTeRLiFe likes this.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Call the FBI
  4. Kryshael Journeyman

Meh...cheats, hacks...same ol' every day. They don't care unless it's a huge issue somewhere.

But seriously though...da fuq with that UI? It's got more on it that a recently used piece of TP
  5. Magician New Member

AFK kissassist macaroniquest2 bot groups at chef and disco in all 4 Old Sebilis picks today. Nothing is being done about so I would suggest just downloading the cheats and using them aswell, maybe if everyone uses it something will actually get done about it.
    aFTeRLiFe, Dexxeaa00 and potatoface like this.
  6. HoodenShuklak Augur

Sad but true. Running in selo too.
  7. Dexxeaa00 Elder

I like to know whats going on in the game. What spells are being casted by npc. When my spells wear off so i can rebuff. It's being proactive.
  8. code-zero Augur

9. Magician New Member

If you train them they use the press same button on multiple pcs to instantly Disconnect themselves, for whatever reason DCing this way is instant and doesnt leave your character ingame with LD tag for a little bit. Almost like these designs choices are made to aid these guys instead of trying to get rid of them??

Sad state of EQ slowly degrading into Diablo 2 now where 90% of the players are afk rmt bots.
    aFTeRLiFe and Graethos like this.
  10. Guzzle Augur

Extended target window is available on EVERY server regardless of expansion upon reaching level 20.
  11. code-zero Augur

Okay
  12. Moranis Augur

Yea - I'm pretty much done myself with Mangler.

I have my subs active for maybe another couple of weeks where I'll liquidate my gear for kronos and hopefully the next TLP won't be as riddled with bots...HA.

2028 can't come soon enough - Pantheon Beta!
  13. Nothappening Lorekeeper

i reported all of these disco/chef groups and a gm replied within 10 minutes of each petition (one petition per pick) and said he would investigate a week ago. told him how he was pulling through walls with warriors/monks and pathing etc. nada

as i said this is the guys seller, he's prob afk when he hasnt sold in a few hours.
    http://tlpauctions.com/index.php?u=Comi

also you can see him overnight sometimes his puller dies and rest of group sits there all night with full spawn.
  14. kizant Augur

Maybe groups of players have gotten together to act like bots and to troll everyone.
  15. Nothappening Lorekeeper

also if you do a cc youll see the same 3 characters reply instantly for abc/chef lol its too obvious. i bet you could do 3 cc in a row and they'd all answer 3 times each no matter how many seconds apart the cc were (maybe 1 sec each - a normal person wouldnt do this)

unfortunately youll have to make a video for each of his disco/chef groups, even though theyre the same races and same camp spots.
  16. Iyacc Augur

17. Arrakis Journeyman

looks like a group just leveling - and you harassing em
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.