RIP Daktus - Tarkus

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ibudin, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Ibudin Augur

EQ lost a great player, one of the raid leaders of IL on Xegony, and overall hell of a guy. Putting this out here for anyone else who knew him.
  2. Nniki Augur

He went by Tarkkin on The Rathe. Great guy. Always friendly, calm, and easygoing.

In voice chat, we would always give him a hard time for mispronouncing everyone's character name in a way only he could do haha.
    Cimbaeth likes this.
  3. plearana New Member

Tarkkin brought so much joy to our guild, and he is missed.
  4. Abrax Apprentice

A terrible loss, Tarkkin will be greatly missed.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

So sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to his family and all who knew him.
  6. Xorsazis Augur

Dakthus joined Iratus Lepus many years ago on his rogue, Tarkkin. He quickly rose to the top of his class and began boxing as a means to max out said rogue. This is where him and I correlated on warrior'ing and he became an excellent tank on Dakthus. He main-changed to Dakthus in order to fill a needed class and keep our guild moving along and downing content. He put in all the time and efforts necessary to be the best he could with the toons he played. He rose to officer soon after many departed during TDS, and became a very influential raid leader. He soon split off Tarkkin to another server so he could raid again on his rogue. He also played Tarkkus for us since we were always in need of a shaman.

He was a great human being, a wonderful leader, a hell of a player, and we all will be losing a lot from his passing.

"Tarkkin unshrouding." May he rest in piece.
    Grove, Lannin and Ibudin like this.
  7. Cimbaeth Elder

Tarkkin / Mr. Donovan, was a pleasure to group and raid with. His calm voice was a solid rock, something to count on. My condolences to people that knew him better than I, he is missed already.
  8. Maedhros High King

Rest in peace.