Raid Guilds

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by VendirStatus, Jul 17, 2019.

1. VendirStatus New Member

I've been curious on the raiding guilds on Mangler. Are there more casual guilds that are available or are hardcore raiding guilds taking over? I'm not really familiar with the raiding scene and I see one guild in particular advertising for others to join and having a lot of members.
  2. Xhartor Augur

3. Guzzle Augur

What you don't get from that is the context of the guilds.

Magic and Melee:
    Split the most (3 or more) (40 to 45 per split)
    Only officially raids instances unless open world happens to be up during raid times*
    Has utilized FFA calls for specific open world targets in the past on off hour open world targets
    *FFA crew also has freedom to assemble for open world, but after 5 weeks of Kunark mostly has fallen back to unused instances

M E S S:
    2 split most things (correct me if wrong) (half of a full raid force per split)
    Only raid instances unless open world happens to be up during raid times

Bloodthirst:
    Only true US batphone guild

I dont really know much about the other guilds, nor do I really know what other guilds completely exist at this point. Bloodthirst merged multiple guilds together to secure open world targets after 5 weeks of Kunark.

Mangler Progress is great for a brief glimpse, but it doesn't tell the whole picture.. nor does it accurately show which guilds are still around and kicking.
  4. Carina New Member

If you're looking for a Euro guild, Kinghtmare raids 3 times a week. Pretty much all AOC as we're semi casual, but we got our first Phara Dar kill on Sunday gone and we're still planning on making sure everything dies in era for each expansion.

Check us out at: https://knightmare-eu.enjin.com/
  5. VendirStatus New Member

Informative post. Thank you!
  6. Vorlic Journeyman

There are a lot of raiding guilds on Mangler to choose from. Manglerprogress is a good place to start but hasn't been updated in a bit and some guilds (like Knightmare) aren't listed.

That being said, you can check the links on the site to find a guild that matches your preferred raid time, loot distribution, and ethics. If you add these to your post, people can help narrow down your search.
  7. koranthis New Member

There's some of the more "family" guilds, like the one I'm in Kith & Kin, that have adopted a more raid-oriented focus. We do a reasonable job of balancing the hardcore along with the casual membership, but we make it work.

Btw, raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sat @ 8pm EST (muster at 7:30) and we've just recently implemented a DKP system for distributing pixels.
  8. Dresden Journeyman

In before guzzle
    Guzzle likes this.
  9. Xhartor Augur

When did Mess stop being a zerg guild?
  10. Scruff Elder

i heard <M E S S> not only commune blood sacrifices to moloch but also have close ties to the rothchild and bogdanov families
  11. Guzzle Augur

I enjoy having fans, thank you guys.