Wishes for the next expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Axxius Augur

Umm... Why limit it? Make a keyring for any clickies.
  2. Micker Augur

Just have open zones and good places to camp/exp. We don't need a hundred stupid flagging events. If you want to lock a zone or two, fine I guess, but make most zones accessible and the flagging for the end zones fun or not frustrating. If the original EQ had all the zones locked, the game never would have gotten off the ground. Should feel like a real world, not pieces to a puzzle.
    KarmaKitty and Tucoh like this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

As for an upgrade... I don't expect so...
    But... "additional sources" ????? These drop in RoS AND TBL. You don't need to go to EoK for them. Heck. RoS even uses the same table. I should have used the same global loot table for TBL, and I didn't, but the global tables are identical and point to the same item list. The ONLY difference is what zones are included. (I should have just added zones to the existing table)
    Yinla and KarmaKitty like this.
  4. Vyne New Member

Long ago Clerics had an extinguish fatigue spell and could help melee out with their endurance. Now that endurance regeneration AA have been added to the game, it would be nice if clerics could once more help out with that. We have all that endurance just sitting there. If we can give healing and mana to casters, why not healing and endurance to melee? Hopefully not on the same timer as Quiet Prayer but of the same type AA as that. It would definitely help getting the tank back up and fighting efficiently after a resurrection.
  5. Petalonyx Augur

The Extra planar potential shards are still dropping in TBL, but they feel quite rare. I've recieved 10+ type 18 augs for each 1 extra planar potential shard that has dropped in TBL. Ive seen maybe 3 extra planar shards drop all year in a lot of TBL killing.

Rare is okay, but, assuming 8 x 2 visible slot upgrades per exp, that's 16 extra planars per char. I'd need to go through 160+ Type 18s before satisfying the needed purity augs. Seems excessive.

Could we perhaps remove them with something less than a perfected distiller? Or change stones of tranquility to drop as extra planar augs in future exp, thereby increasing up the drop rate?
  6. Spellfire Augur

Since TBL release, I have never seen one drop there (finished Hunter, collections, progression on main and alts plus spent time leveling evolves).
  7. Cadira Augur

I've seen lots of them drop in gmm at least. I don't know that I've seen many drop in tbl zones but then again I don't kill much in them.
  8. Aurastrider Augur

There are only a couple of logical explanations for most of this. Either someone hacked your account and is posting as you. Someone drugged you or it was self inflicted and these thoughts came from a moment of madness. Someone is holding a gun to your head and made you post this. My personal favorite is someone held a gun on you, made you ingest some drugs, and then made you write and post this. I generally appreciate your posts but decaying skills and gear would literally kill every casual player in this game. There would never be any progress made as casuals would literally be logging in just to try and regain what ever power they just lost between playing sessions negating any sense of accomplishment or character evolvement.
  9. Koldanar Elder

Would it be possible to increase the cap on banked tribute (guild and personal)?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  10. Axxius Augur

It will be automatically increased to 230 (max level * 2).
  11. Spellfire Augur

Tbh 230 is not enough these days.

(Also, he meant tribute).
  12. Cadira Augur

[IMG]
    KarmaKitty and Allayna like this.
  13. Axxius Augur

Oops, I misread.
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Skewert Lorekeeper

How about in certain encounters, or even any time you're in combat, a random debuff will appear on Clerics, or any healer, where instead of actually healing your target, you instead do an equivalent amount of damage to them instead (complete with crits, etc.). I don't think there should be a debuff icon or anything like that either. It should simply be something you should notice, and if you're good at your class, and paying attention like you should be, you would. It would reward alertness.
  15. kizant Augur

I really like this idea. It would add just the right kind of fun challenge that I think we've been missing.
  16. Telepathically New Member

You know what I would like to see...

I've never played a necromancer, but I would like to see a primary (1hander) weapon with the epic 2.0 stat so they don't have to ware the 2.0 item any more, Or do a quest where they can get a augmentation with the effect. It's long overdue - Daybreak/Sony.
    Graves and sauron3030 like this.
  17. Telepathically New Member

Actually you know what... Just let us finally see "The Nameless" and let us Fight him!
  18. Mintalie Augur

Well played, Kizant, well played.
    kizant likes this.
  19. Slarg New Member

1. Guild bank donations being set to " pubic if usable " as the default.
    2. Remove the limits on tribute. It serves no purpose.
    3. Add 12 new mobs to the game.
    4. A new zone that's original to the game, not some rehash from the past.
    5. A complete ban on the use of rats of any kind going forward.
    6 Group grinding content that does not require 2 groups to kill.
  20. Tucoh Augur

If a group of rats pretend to be a snake, can they kick?