Yet another returning player thread

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Smite The Wicked, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Smite The Wicked New Member

I have a million questions but for now just one. i want to twink out my cleric with the hammer from the reef of Corinaer(spelling). i saw someone said it is possible to bring a lvl 1 in there, but didnt explain how. With a shroud or something to that effect or its not possible till 46?
  2. Derd Augur

Not sure what weapon you're referring to but they recently went back and added level restrictions to a lot of weapons and items for procs and such.
  3. Smite The Wicked New Member

"Get the coral headed mace from PoW. Can get with a piggy at level 1, and it procs like crazy. It will carry you to 30 easy."

this was the original post, not sure what he meant by piggy???
    [IMG]
  4. Gundolin Augur

Really with a cleric from 1-60 your Tank Merc is so badly overpowered your gear really isn't that important. Defiant gear works really well until level 80 probably.

As far as getting into the plane of war, I was thinking you had to be flagged, and I have no idea how a level 1 could complete the flagging, even without the level requirement. And yes, I believe you need to be level 46+ for all of the PoP expansion. But its been a long time since I did the flagging I could be entirely mistaken.
    Tucoh likes this.
  5. mikbrown46 Apprentice

As Gundolin says, tank mercs are so powerfull till L60-65 there is no point in twink gear anymore.

L1 to 65 is a few days work nowdays , not months
    Tucoh likes this.
  6. Bashiok Crownguard Augur

I was able to buy one and use it on Firiona Vie server.