Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Waldagar Augur

Old merc bug is back. If the merc dies, the timer counts down to zero, but the revive button does not become active again for another 1-2 minutes.
  2. Herf Augur

I now have to kill the EQ window using the Windows 'x' icon because EQ won't properly exit. This is on both Windows 7 and Windows 10.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

Raider leader you right click peeps names and select dzadd it does not work have to manually type it out the old way. /dzadd (peeps name)
  4. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Looks like Ferocious Kick XII is resisted every time now.

Also, Virtulant Swarm and Wind of Malase AA spells land on the caster and other players.
  5. Trafthek Lorekeeper

Typo mistake that has been around on a couple of TBL items.

The lore tab text for Adamant Triumphant Cloud Subsumption says "Battleworn Stalwart Ascending Moon Subsumption".

The lore tab text for Heavenly Glorious Void Transmogrificant says "Veiled Victorious Unfettered Horizon Transmogrificant".

The Weeping, Battleworn, and Veiled version of these items seem to have the correct item in the lore tab text.

Minor thing, but figured I would bring it to your attention.
  6. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Quadrupule indemnity not working again
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Quadruple Indemnity works, just not as the achievement is written. You have to get hit with every version of Repercussions, not just Repercussions 4.
  8. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

so like every person in raid has to get hit with every version? and how many versions are we talking ?
  9. Froglok Augur

I don't know when this was changed or even if it's a new "bug" or not.

I was reviewing achievements and discovered "Featherbrained Plan" (under Slayer -> Skill) appears to have been changed.

It appears Cockatrice were removed and Parrots and Hawks were added.

In that Aviak are all ready listed, isn't an Aviak also a Parrot?

And I am unaware of any Hawks in the game... unless that was a change in preparation for future content?
  10. Imak Augur

a nilborien hawk
  11. Angahran Augur

Isn't it about time that all messages get their own individual filter setting ?

Maybe then the 'other' filter can be taken out behind the barn, beaten with a stick and BURNED!!!!!
    Yinla and Warpeace like this.
  12. Angahran Augur

Just a suggestion for the people unable to log in specific characters.

Have you tried deleting the zone files for the zones these characters are in and letting the patcher redownload them ?

This has sometimes fixed the issue in the past. Something gets corrupted for the zone.
  13. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

I did try that. Figured it was a possible culprit. Even though I had other characters in the same zone log in just peachy without issue.

I had to nuke the character's UI file. It somehow borked in 12hrs being offline. <shrugs>
  14. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

also some times the map file for that zone is corrupted , you can delete and reload the map and then try log in and it works .
  15. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Mobs continue to knock me off the carpet mount when I am tanking them. It does not happen with other mounts that I have tested.

Also Furious Kick seems to be continuously resisted now.
  16. Fnyanea Augur

Its caused by UI.... Solution posted above. Either delete UI files and start again, or edit your UI.ini file. Though hopefully they fix the big.
  17. Imukai Augur

Patch mentioned fixing some more loot-locked encounters but there's at least still one out there, and is being ganked still. Referring to the Ranger / Druid epic fight in East Karana.

The 3 druid NPCs that get spawned (that you don't kill) are loot-locked for some reason. But the Dark Elf Corruptor (that you DO kill for the epic drop) is not loot-locked. See below. There is at least one guild on Mangler telling their members to hang out and gank someone else's turn-in of this event.

[IMG]
  18. Prathun Developer

Looked into this.
    The quest hand-in spawns an invisible man. The invisible man, after a few pauses, shouts dialogues that other NPCs hear, which spawn the Dark Elf Reavers and the Dark Elf Corruptor. Because it's the invisible man, and not the player's quest hand-in, spawning these NPCs, they are not loot locked to the player. It may be possible that we could change this step so that they are spawned directly by the hand-in, but it will require some rewriting.
  19. Snah New Member

would this fix things like Chief Ry`Gorr and Narandi for the Coldain Ring questline as well? atleast in chief's case his spawn is delayed for a bit after Garadian walks for a bit.
  20. Drewie Augur

When using tracking in alpha order, loot-locked NPCs appear first, for example Kurron Ni in the Overthere outpost :

[IMG]