Silver zerker question - heroic stats

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Gomorrah, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Gomorrah Journeyman

Assuming full TBL tier 1 gear eventually, will it be worth investing in TBM HSta augs for hp/survivability? Or do they make so little difference that I should just say stuff it and stick with HDex? Farming into the temple b means it won't take long to get them, really, but I'd rather not spend all my remnants on something that won't help much. I think the best aug is around 30-32 heroic.
  2. Gomorrah Journeyman

Editing isnt working for me.

tl;dr on post above, approx 9khp or approx 560 hdex, for a silver zerker?
  3. Brohg Augur

hDex, every bit of it you can get. the subscription status changes nothing about the decision making criteria
  4. Gomorrah Journeyman

Cool enough. I was only worried about the stupid high AE's that are apparently in later TBL. I'm not there yet, but with the lack of prestige gear, I was wondering if the 9khp would make enough of a difference in survivability. If not, HDex it is.

Cheers, thanks Sz.
  5. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Is there even a viable non-prestige 2hander?
  6. Brohg Augur

depends on definitions? Reclaimed Clockwork Beater 468/36 from GMM is Prestige, but Sky Hammer 403/36 is not. Both are berserker weapons
  7. Tucoh Augur

Sure. A silver zerker who has their AAs is viable and can do just fine with their non-prestige gear.

But if you're excited about bringing in the heat from your zerker, it's a little depressing to play with the the limiter on.
    Skewert likes this.
  8. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

What are those of you boxing 2-3 zerkers using to fire what I would guess is a basic set of 3 to discs\abilities for your team? Multibind? Or?

I got derailed recently with project ranger (lulz) but need to get some mileage out of my 3 zerkers. I mean one has tier 1 TBL, the second has Jewel Hoarded Mallet, and the third is slumming it with a defiance :D

I have a social that does a multibind of "spam" type stuff. I have a social that applies bolstered. And then a social that does disc, disconcerting or (fill in blank because I can't recall).... anyway there are two that cycle. Three touches per fight per zerker are too much as I quickly found out.