Sk idea

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Sithsonn, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Sithsonn Elder

Yes I get it Sks don't need anything, but I'm gonna put this out there. A spell line in the next expansion that damages ourself and in return we siphon it off to the group? Just a thought, don't hate.
  2. Brohg Augur

[IMG]
    Sancus, Sithsonn and Sheex like this.
  3. Warpeace Augur

AE Voice so all the DPS can enjoy it with minimum SK targeting effort on raids.
  4. sojero One hit wonder

Only thing SK need is a "pull entire zone" button so that we can be even lazier!
    BadPallyGuildLeader likes this.
  5. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I wouldn't mind DoT consolidation, but I know that's a ways off (if ever). And maybe lessening the recast penalty on our DoTs (other Hybrids could use similar adjustments, probably).

And increase Unflinching level cap again, same for Pallies and Wars versions. I hate this change so much.

I wouldn't mind consolidating Touch of Hemofax and Xalgoz's Bite lines just because spell gems are at a premium. Or Stance and Skin into a single click Unity-style spell, and I'm sure Pallies have 2 that could get the same treatment.

Honestly mostly just quality of life things that I can think of at this point.

Maybe add a self-DI to Stance line for both Knights. Mostly just to save Clerics the time.
  6. Zurril Elder

I think it would be cool to have an aggro aura, like a hateful aura/ echo kind of thing. It could be similar to voice of thule at 25% or something. It would be a double edged sword - helpful in tank groups for pallies/ warriors, but harmful in dps groups with dps classes getting it. Just a thought
  7. Drogba Augur

You want to be a paladin?
    You want to make it even harder for us to get dps groups?

Personally would like more self-serving abilities!
    Zurril likes this.
  8. Drogba Augur

Sounds fine, except I would hate to see skin and stance consolidated, unless it went off skin's recast timer, rather than stances. That would be a nerf.
  9. Zurril Elder

Standard Quality of Life Increases
    • Explosions
    • Streams
    • Spells
    • Taps
    • Discs
    Changes from our standard increases:
    • Increase in revulsion line aggro
    • Hastening of flash to 3 min instead of 4 (so its still not quiet warrior level)
    • 1% aggro increase to the hemofax line so its better than voice of thule
    • Consolidation of dots
    • Enable gift of the quick spear work on Hateful Bargain as well
    New Random Ideas:
    • AA - "Aura of the Enemy" - think about it...from a mobs perspective it would be like “Oh, he is hanging out that guy? Well him too then”. It could be a small amount of aggro or something, like 5%, but stacks with all other aggro modifiers. That way its selfish for us because we get more aggro, but puts those around you at risk.
    • Toggled AA - For necro’s/ sk’s - “Stolen chance”… kind of like second chance, but when you revive you do an PBAE around where you died. Or it siphons a small % of health from what everyone in your group has left, and gives it to you.
    • AA - For necro’s/ sk’s - “Vampiric Pet” … proc buff chance for our pet to leech health from their target
    • AA - “Bite of the Undead” - Cross between shaman cannibalism and bite of chaos. We damage our pet in return we get mana / endurance.
  10. Zurril Elder

More chance to kill monks, the better :cool: /nod
  11. Sithsonn Elder

isnt that what harmonius is for lmao
  12. Sithsonn Elder

Nahhhh, but I wish my group wouldn't suffer as bad when we go without a healer. Guess its all about that melee! lmao
  13. Allayna Augur

Dead group. Soloing Sithsonn the SK...sounds about right for the lore.
    Funky likes this.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

What next expansion need is different type of mobs that when close to each other death touch the SK.
    Nniki and Sithsonn like this.
  15. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

An AA that extends spell casting reinforcement back to pre nerf status. Pallies would get too....now that I have both classes you know...feeling generous :D
  16. sojero One hit wonder

SK need a rez like their parent class get. I figure since necro is 93%, we should get a 88%.

Maybe a sacrifice spell that can do AE atk boost. If a pally is the victim of the sacrifice, atk and def boost.
    Yinla and Nniki like this.
  17. Cadira Augur

Please, stop....
  18. sojero One hit wonder

Oh yes and some of our dots are limited by plants to be full dps, we need more plants in the upcoming expansion! we are being limited!
  19. tyrantula Elder

I'd be down with this if they doubled paladin dps or gave us the ability to turn mobs undead (because why not)
  20. Brohg Augur

Necros res at 96%