Truebox Servers: So you want us to box legitimately.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blight, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Blight New Member

Truebox Servers: So you want us to box legitimately.

Thank you,

Its a fantastic idea. I am very pleased with how it has turned out. Here are my gripes, woes, and overall discontent with the whole thing.

FIX AUTOFOLLOW.

You literally have a monetary deal with EQMule who creates some things in order for them not to be here. How about you use his code and figure out how /stick works. You have a partnership; why dont you use it?

We need this system to function much more effectively (autofollow). Please try to figure out how pitch interacts when following (i.e. X / Y / and more importantly Z axis) interacts between the followee and the follower.

There is zero reason that my character should be stuck 300 miles above my primary character while autofollowing at the same speed and stuck in a poorly designed ceiling.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I agree, learn to look down.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

This would be very nice for someone who never wants to use 3rd party programs beyond GINA. Having characters not adjust their Z coordinate in following is extremely annoying. Characters getting stuck in walls that are slanted or deviate at all from right angles is dumb as well.
  4. Scruff Elder

also remove every tree from kunark thanks