TLP going forward

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grailer, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Grailer Augur

1 month is too fast and 3 months is too slow.

Major bottle necks gating content like VP key , epics etc.

Dying server population when new TLP’s start or expansions that were not popular come out.

Kronos farming .
  2. DeseanJackson Augur

Is this supposed to communicate something?
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

cats and dogs, living together
  4. Scruff Elder

2 month unlocks
    50 minutes spawn change across the board on all current 10+ hour handin bottlenecks
    all charm/coth/gate """fixes""" reverted, just make common key-related flagged as uncharmable
    dunno how you fix the player retention issue, probably not happening

krono should have a pseudo expiration date of being locked to the server it is originally purchased on, was actually really surprised to see that it's cross-server transferable across the same account - the conspiracy theory of most krono in circulation being several years old is likely true because of this

seems like most of this would fix the several pages of complaints about mangler so far
  5. Aegir Augur

This time will be it! Yes! With my Ideas, I will really get what i want in all expansions - It'll be so great!
  6. TLP Addict Augur

True TLPism hasn't been tried yet
  7. Tierdal Augur

mass hysteria
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Yes. He sucks at haiku.
  9. yerm Augur

People who cry about krono farmers asking for fv loot.

3+ month unlocks please, from folks who got bored and quit late in era before.

Anyone who plays more than me or better than me is a no life neckbeard virgin incel who drinks bath water and lives with mom.

New thread spam.
  10. jeskola pheerie

On that note, i am selling jars of my bathwater for $5 each (way cheaper than the going rate of $30!)
  11. Gremin Augur

My mom lives with me...
  12. Aziuno Augur

She must be the neck Beard!
    Are you sure she isn't a Krono farmer?!
  13. Gremin Augur

Yup, she can barely run a flip phone. Lol.
  14. Hateseeker Augur

Each new Classic TLP start is mini-FV rules due to most loot being tradeable in that era. Later EQ expansions have very heavy instancing even at the group level, which will drive prices down greatly. Krono farming isnt a strong objection to open trade loot, and even if it was, it's an argument against Classic starts since Classic is primarily tradeable.

And if the idea is opposing krono sales entirely, that's not a productive avenue of discussion, because Krono is a strong revenue source and they aren't going to reduce that in any way.