Mangler's Duriek Bloodpool

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Protius, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

I haven't had much luck asking the Shadow Knight class channel while in game since everyone wants to keep it as a competition and make others wait. So, since the server was crashed for reasons we may not know for certain I figured I would start a spawn timer for it since there are approximately 6-7 Shadow Knights at any given time that are trying to track when Duriek Bloodpool respawns. Several are just sitting in the room waiting and waiting and waiting. The server crashed ~5PM PST, 27JUN19 and I've heard he can spawn as early as 18 hours (he didn't spawn at the 18th hour from server restart today) and can spawn as late as 30 hours. A good/better source told me he spawns 24-29 hours after server restart or someone hands in their quest items. That would put Duriek respawning, if he hasn't already from the time I've typed this, respawning from 5PM to 9PM PST, 28JUN19. He's not even up for very long as there are several players using auto-click TPP's and even test the auto-click TPP on Azzar Habbib (spellcheck?)right before they prepare to hand in things to Duriek to move onto the next step. So, expect Mr. Bloodpool up until 9PM tonight if he hasn't already spawned or tomorrow (29JUN19 ~5PM to 9PM PST). I hope other SK's on Mangler spot this or their guild members can direct their Shadow Knight guild member to come here and keep updating this thread.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

whats that in AKST time?
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Duriek might seem like a bottle neck and maybe even a big deal, but maybe if you just spent the afternoon with some family or friends it might give you some much needed perspective.
  4. thiefzer03 New Member

I heard 24-29 hours in game but have read 48 hours on some other locations. Anyone know which it is? Either way he's never up so ppl def. have it timed.
  5. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

24-29 is the most accurate I have seen for the NPC to spawn. I started the post so people could track it but, there are those who want to troll it. Go figure. This community has seen better days ;)
  6. Tierdal Augur

enjoy classic or play selo
  7. Talatos New Member

This situation isn't classic. In classic there was one Cazic, not 20+ a week. There was never a backlog issue like this. This is caused solely by TLP mechanics.

The problem is that you have people that have done the quest, they just can't turn it in. That's stupid. They went out to Fear and Hate and Sky and The Hole and Guk and DID the quest, but they can't turn it in because of a mechanic that was broken by instancing/TLPs.

I see people in multiple threads like this crying "but muh classic!"... but this isn't a classic situation. It's broken. It 100% did not backlog like this in classic.
  8. Tierdal Augur

so would you rather we go back to cazic once a week?

enjoy classic or play selo
  9. Talatos New Member

I'd rather the quest not be unintentionally broken. Again, this was never a classic issue. It is solely a TLP issue.

People aren't looking for their quest to be handed to them. They DID the quest. But because of an unfixed problem they cannot turn in that quest.
  10. yerm Augur

Remove soul leech from instances.
  11. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

Strange thing is that DBG makes so many adjustments to spell dynamics now that it is still causing many people to want to rip their hair out yet, we cannot get quest NPC's to spawn in pickzones or at least reduce the spawn time so a large chunk of our time is not swallowed up by waiting for 24-60+ hours for whatever quest mob there is only to see it vanish within 1-3 seconds after it spawns that is surrounded by up to 4 or 5 players trying to finish the quest? That makes no sense at all.