Live Update Bugs 07/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Duder Augur

Taskadds are broken, tells the leader that they cannot issue the command only the leader (their name), can issue that command. Amongst other various presentations, change the leadership of the task but then it says the person being taskadded is not online even though they are quite online
  2. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

I can load all of my characters except one. Enter World and I get the EverQuest Crash Notification box to send feedback. No actual error listed. Not an issue until this morning. Had no problems last night post update. The only thing I changed was alter the loot filters from one window to another.

Killing the character's UI file lets me log in, but then I'm back to sorting the windows, etc again.
  3. Belexes ForumQuester

I got two TAs for Fight Fire last night, Wednesday night, so it can't be too broke.
  4. EQ Dev Developer

Thanks for the reports, this is fixed internally. Note the /taskadd command still works, this bug was related to the chat window dropdown commands.
  5. Xinny Lorekeeper

There is an issue with the Magician AA elemental forms that may be related to the new way item procs are handled.

As an example:
    Magician Elemental Form: Earth VIII, procs buff/spell Elemental Earth III on a successful spell cast (15%)

Previously, a successful spell cast would trigger this buff and/or reset the timer to 1 min. This seems to still be occurring sometimes; however,

Currently, instead of refreshing the buff this message is given: "Your Elemental Earth III did not take hold (Blocked by Elemental Earth III)".

The weird part is that sometimes it refreshes it and other times the above message is given. The Elemental Earth III buff also seems to be incorrectly triggered from the newly reformed weapon item proc spells (unconfirmed). My guess is that Elemental Earth III will only refresh if it is triggered from the same source. IE: Player Spell cast vs. Item spell proc. ?????

I will test this more but my guess is this problem will also occur with the Magician Fire Form.
  6. Duder Augur

When you right click an item in the advloot window and select a name it does not always assign it
  7. Moege Augur

8. Brumans Augur

I can barely log in anymore on my main character on Phinigel. Only started right after the patch.

I've deleted my uifiles, let it redownload, reset UI, logged into *other* characters on other servers, all multiple times. I have to just keep trying until it eventually works.
  9. Duder Augur

In the Fight Fire hero, the corpses of the last 4 guys (2 efreeti, and 2 armors) Poof with any potential loot when they die to a DoT while stunned (because it fades aggro when they stun themselves)
  10. Flounder-Coirnav New Member

Hello, had an issues with Instances last night on Mangler. We were doing sky and wanted to get an early start so started the instance and after it was created we were unable to add anyone to the dz. We tried transferring leadership no change. We also made sure not one was flagged, all were clear. Because of the initial low number 21 we had to cancel raid and decided to do a fear instance, figuring somehow our sky instance was bugged.

This time for Fear we started with a different raid leader and he started instance with 32 players, everything worked fine and we all went in. Then again he was not able to add any one to dz. As dz lead you could click player name and dz add came up but once clicked no message went to player. I was trying to add 4 players and my own box. Nothing worked. I again transferred leadership and this time logged out and into another toon and new raid lead and dz lead still unable to add anyone . Tried over 30 times each.

Very frustrating, please help!
  11. Derd Augur

Did /dzadd playername ,not work?
  12. Tanols Augur

[QUOTEn the Fight Fire hero, the corpses of the last 4 guys (2 efreeti, and 2 armors) Poof with any potential loot when they die to a DoT while stunned (because it fades aggro when they stun themselves) ][/QUOTE]
    Was my understanding that this mechanic has been in place since day 1.
  13. Flounder-Coirnav New Member

No it did not, they did not even get a message box
  14. Duder Augur

Was my understanding that this mechanic has been in place since day 1.[/quote]

Push the reply button next time =P

Yes, it has worked this way since day 1, but how could this be an intended mechanic? What, a Necro should be careful not to dot? Bst? Shm? Sk? Bard? Anything that could possibly fulminate when they stun? The aggro whipe is causing it, it is the problem.
    svann and Petalonyx like this.
  15. Duder Augur

The spell links aren't functioning properly on some things. Example:

[IMG]

[IMG]

It says Spike of Corruption (From Immortal Curio of Ondine Force) (as level 99) and it reads 9000 damage on the staff. When in reality it was never that high of damage and does not function at that amount of damage and if you inspect the augment only it still reads as what it used to.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

If you push the Spike of Corruption Link on the Aug, or from the Staff, Or from chat it reads:

[IMG]

Which does not match the function.
  16. Duder Augur

Too late to edit, but that last image shows some of the distortion I see from playing in a window, here is a better image:

[IMG]

NONE of the numbers match -- 3 different descriptions, 1 function that is different from all 3 descriptions
    Petalonyx likes this.
  17. Omegga Elder

Kedge Counterblow. The elementals for the second set are spawning in waves instead of one at a time.
  18. Duder Augur

*I had said 3 different discriptions, 1 function that is different from the 3 descriptions, that is only true of 2 of the descriptions, it does in fact function according to the description when inspecting the augment only, (1800 damage proc). Nevertheless, massive discrepancies here.
  19. Fnyanea Augur

I'm getting this too
  20. Fnyanea Augur

So I figured this out. It happens when your "Main Chat" tab is not the FIRST (left most) tab in your "Main Chat" window. I was able to log toons in by changing the UI_toon_server.ini in notepad.

This was not an issue before last weeks patch.