Mangler Platinum raid: Dragons, Sunday 21st of July at 4 pm

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Elite_raider, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Rayder New Member

This raid will have no affect on the market, and I hope you have enough show up to be successful. But what Guzzle said about guild banks is spot on.
    Guzzle likes this.
  2. Guzzle Augur

... what? What did I lie about? What is "my behavior"? I'm not making excuses about anything, because I have nothing to hide from.

You sound fairly deranged. Find yourself another boogeyman. Maybe get your eyes checked.
  3. Elite_raider Augur

I only commented on the information that you gave in your own posts....

Is this you trying to change the subject and draw the attention away from your self and the issue that got brought up? How do you feel that that is working out for you?
  4. NoWay Augur

5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I'm actually curious though, who are these people on mangler buying trak teeth? A VP key is worthless without a guild capable of clearing it and if you can clear VP killing Trak is a joke. It hasn't been THAT long since I last played Kunark and I remember teeth rotting super quick. I'd imagine way more trak teeth enter the server than "pained soul" pieces on a per day basis but I could be way wrong.
    Xhartor likes this.
  6. Ermok Lorekeeper

You're not wrong.

These are the people that were taking ground spawns in Swamp at level 51 on opening week and are still sub-60 a month into Kunark.
  7. uk6999 Augur

You can login to VP at 55 iirc.
  8. Gio1999 Augur

It makes me cry man.
  9. Xhartor Augur

The same people who will camp shards in Luclin despite being social guild that no where near killing the emp. VP is a decent place to AA grind once Luclin comes out if you have a group of people that have the key. Also if guild turnover leads to a shortage of some kunark spells ( Malo, DI, Torpor), VP is a good place farm kunark drops spells once you stop killing Kunark dragons (until PoP when you can buy them in PoK). If you are after a VP key for either of those reasons get the tooth while your guild is still killing Trak, and comeback for medallions when your bored in Velious.

If your guild can kill Trak, they can kill PD and he is main reason to go into VP.