Test Update 07/09/2019 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 8, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Sancus Augur

This doesn't appear to be working. The melee proc and sympathetic proc on Ascending Sun Arcane Staff show as "Unknown Spell," as does the proc on Elemental Curio of Ondine Force:

[IMG]

Neither Blaze of Fire VIII (or an equivalent spell) nor Spike of Corruption II (or an equivalent spell) are proccing off of my spell casts. Blaze of Fire VIII is also not proccing off of my melee attacks.
  3. Mr. Froo Developer

Confirmed the bug and found the cause. Should hopefully be remedied for the Live patch.
    Skewert likes this.
  4. Ghubuk Augur

Wouldn't pushing the fix to test to "test" it be appropriate in this instance?
    Skewert, Sancus and Brohg like this.
  5. Eniner Augur

We could really use a emergency patch for this update please. When my rog is getting spammed with 100 messages that im too far away to even use my backstab skill when im in mobs butt crack its a huge concern with playability at this point. Our toons are under performing majorly causing errors in group content. This to me is not something that should be waiting till next weeks patch. This is in dire need of a fix if its doing this to my rog just think of the other classes effected with basic skills.
  6. Sumteengex Journeyman

couldnt agree more...
  7. Sumteengex Journeyman

Also , mana bars are showing 100% mana at all times, but the mana numbers on the inventory screen still tick down...
  8. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Confirmed with Default and Custom UI. Mana values decrease but the percentage always stays at 100%.
  9. klanderso Developer

Found the issue and am internally testing a fix right now.