Mangler and The sleeper

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nakoda, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakoda Lorekeeper

its that time of year again to talk about what guild is going to jack it all up for the server and wake the sleeper next month. My top 2 picks of who will do this is MnM and or MESS.....
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

I heard Faceless is going to race for it just like they did on Agnarr and Selo. Should we expect anything otherwise?
  3. DeseanJackson Augur

Huh? Do you even play on Selo? There was no race for the Sleeper. Altered Minds quietly did it.
  4. yerm Augur

Nothing is ruined by the sleeper waking up. Avatar procs are still just as available, while the loot is better and then quests are added. The only losses are:
    1. Tradeable (rmtable) loot.
    2. The #1 raid dps class' robe is worse.

The zone is still there, with dragon monsters to kill and weapons to be had. The rmt motive gets kicked. I suppose a lot of manglerites are proud of buying their loot instead of earning it (shows they are such rl winners) so maybe those krono spenders will be mad? Oh well...
  5. Fizon Elder

Ten to one Atabashi will take his guild into ntov and go straight for vulak the moment velious is available. Gotta be uncontested numba one.

Doubt it will be MnM
  6. Guzzle Augur

Atabishi doesn't make decisions for the guild, he isn't an officer in MnM.

That being said, you are correct. We have no interest in waking The Sleeper. We also don't care about being "uncontested numba one".

If anything, I'd love to have a server-wide shot at killing the Sleeper at some point, but I know some group will wake him to poop on the rest of the server.
    Tymeless and Fizon like this.
  7. Guzzle Augur

It certainly won't be MnM, you can count on that.
  8. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

OP was in Mess on Agnarr until he got himself banned for calling a bunch of people the N word in say chat because they wouldn't let him in to their AOE group in The Deep.

OP was also a part of the guild who woke him on Coirnav:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...irnav-open-sleepers-tomb.251630/#post-3703639

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/sleeper-waking-tomorrow.251648/

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/sleeper-waking-tomorrow.251648/#post-3703917

TLDR: OP is an idiot.
    Tymeless, AcemoneyFV and Guzzle like this.
  9. Nakoda Lorekeeper

Glare first off I was not ban for that I got 7 days off 2nd it had nothing to do with them letting me join an ape group you clerly don’t recall what happen . Next I was not in the guild that woke the sleeper in cornaiv and it was agreed on with the top guilds to be woken after it was a sleep for a long time in the the exp pack.

And your post just clearly shows you guys plan on waking the sleeper ASAP so thanks for letting us know what MESS plan is :)
  10. Scruff Elder

11. Fanacuz New Member

i bet it's Bloody Rapiers
  12. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Cmonbruh
    Iyacc likes this.
  13. AcemoneyFV Augur

Definitely seems like an idiot.
  14. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

[IMG]

Oh. Okay.
  15. Nakoda Lorekeeper

clearly was a typo and was ment to say AOE cmonbruh :)
  16. Nakoda Lorekeeper

so glare regardless about all that you still have not answer my question about you all running to wake the sleeper seems to me you are trying to dodge my question and just try and cut me down. things that make you say hrmmmm
  17. Corilleous Elder

Who cares? Come to Selo and you don't ever have to worry your little hearts about it!!
    Ajjantis likes this.
  18. Nakoda Lorekeeper

hard pass i dont want to be playing on a live server in a few months
  19. GlareAgnarr Journeyman

No. We will not be.
    Guzzle likes this.
  20. Grailer Augur

Prediction: Imperfect is going to farm / killsteal for a bit then wake to drive up the prices .
    Imperfekt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.