UEE, I wish I knew how to quit you...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Mintalie Augur

Just kidding. No I don't!

Is anyone actively farming this, after the most recent nerf? For those who beat it prior to the most recent nerf, has it made it easier to farm?

Just looking for general feedback. :)
  2. Lianeb Augur

We have been hitting and killing weekly, since the resent nerf. Think we skipped one for Father’s Day.
  3. gotwar Gotcharms

4. Mintalie Augur

All of TBL in fewer than four hours is wow.
    Duder and Scornfire like this.
  5. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

For real, takes us 4 hours just to do loot :D
    kizant, Elyssanda, svann and 2 others like this.
  6. Duder Augur

Impressive indeed
  7. Mintalie Augur

Triton, SR, RA, RotE...? SoD have you guys knocked it out again?
  8. Ryino Elder

We have killed it since our first win but not a lot. We have a pretty decent influx of recruits so it is sort of back into a learning event. It does seem like since the most recent patch that the sentinels are moving faster.
    Mintalie likes this.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

We have not once stepped in there since winning. That raid is not even remotely worth farming to us. We as a group would rather drop Thursday during farm than deal with running this raid. This raid is quite frankly, stupid.
    Mintalie likes this.
  10. Axxius Augur

It's on our regular farm list. Noticeably easier after the June patch.
    Mintalie likes this.
  11. Axxius Augur

10/11 ;)
    Really fast loot distribution FTW.
  12. Mintalie Augur

Right, I loathe General Reparm so incredibly much that I erased it from memory. ;) That raid can die in a tire fire, please.
  13. Cicelee Augur

Mearatas post patch. So easy, a caveman can do it.

I would post a meme picture of the GEICO caveman but I lack the skills or desire to do so...
    Mintalie likes this.
  14. tyrantula Elder

I would rather do Mearatas every week but we only do it if we're on a roll for the night. Generals and Esianti are the only two that we may have issues with depending on if people pay attention to balance.
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Generals and lag.. omfg. Esianti isn't that bad.. but the damn generals.. We were going to do Mearatas last night, but Lag on Generals made us have to restart 3x.. I believe UEE is on tap for tonight, but Maed hasn't said for sure.
    Mintalie likes this.
  16. Mintalie Augur

If it was that easy, wouldn't more guilds have beaten it?
  17. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Generals is especially awesome when you get a failure before the emote to move the bosses!
    Allayna likes this.
  18. Piemastaj Augur

Compared to how it was? It is a total joke. Doesn't mean guilds will beat it more now.

Guilds that can't beat this event are struggling because of their players playing poorly. The only way SOE can fix that is by making it so when you hail it spawns a chest. People not moving, people not using banes, people moving to improper hallways. You can't fix that by nerfs, only removing those mechanics.

Being able to get chain stunned by Sentinels getting to the middle and still having a chance to win is a joke.

We had a miscure on one of our previous runs and were confused what happened, because a bunch of DIs got procced, but we didn't wipe like you normally would. The event is far less punishing now.
  19. Axxius Augur

Another patch is coming. No mephit waves not only during the corridor emote, but also just before it. Text line when a mephit wave spawns - can make a trigger for it now. Less frequent aura pulses - hopefully this will result in 50% less lag.

Of course, that still won't fix the bad players who stand on the flaming rocks or can't find the right corridor. But it's a lot of help for those who are close to winning.
  20. Thrillho Augur

Well how else am I supposed to keep warm? You crazy raid leaders and your crazy ideas.
    Leex likes this.