Skyfire Trophies Collectible unattainable

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Azamar, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Azamar New Member

Hello evrybody,

Having problems finding collectibles from Skyfire Trophies achievement, over an hour of looking and nothing to be found in Povar server, even after server crashing the same thing happens, no collectible to be found. The shinnies from Scouting Accessories that are found to the west seem accessible within minutes of looking. Any trick/tip to find this? Fresh server up from crash didnt seem to do the trick.

Would appreciate any feedback or support for this, last collectibles I need to unlock shoulders.

Thank you!

Azamar
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

When I worked on that set when the expansion was fresh, the same thing was happening. I ended up putzing around there until a pick generated and then snuck in there to snag as many as I could.

That said, are you checking everywhere? For example, for the combination of the two sets: I found some of those up on the rim/just inside the rim of the volcanoes, on top of/around the statues near the VP entrance, on top of the rocks/pillars around the area (including inside the combine electric fort and stretching out from the entrance of VP). There are some in the tiny holes that have steam emitting from them near the Skyfire/OT zoneline, as well as on top of the various "globe" platforms around the zone, etc. Lots of oddball places to find these.
  3. Grove Augur

Notes that I picked up (probably from Allakhazam) are that the ground spawns Skyfire Trophies drop on the east side of the north/south lava river. The Scouting Accessories pieces drop on the western side of the lava river.
  4. Azamar New Member

Thank you for replying, invested 2 additional hours yesterday and came out empty handed, didnt saw a single collectible in the east side (grabbed 1 complete set in the west side). I checked in the volcano edges, inside the lava within the volcano, inside all the lava rivers, little ditches, top of 98% of the columns (others I couldnt reach by any means), ceiling of the structure leading to OT, between all ruins (using 3rd person view and all the perks), keep in mind that I just did collectibles for the last 5 expansions, no ground spawn from a static zone took me over 25-30 minutes to complete the whole set, after 3 hours+ combined of finding nothing, I purchased everything from bazaar (finally the last piece was available).

It could of been me that I missed something, but given the difference in time between this and all other zones I have done in the last 2 months, its something that needs to be addressed, specially if its current content (its not the current expansion, but this unlocks perks for the current one and MAJOR time consuming).
  5. Annastasya Augur

Typically when this kind of thing happens, all the easily found spawns of a particular set have been nabbed over and over until all the new spawns have been forced into one very tricky spot (or an out of bounds misplaced spawn). Eventually someone will find a pile of 4-6 collectibles in the same very tricky spot.
    Axxius likes this.
  6. Uuvin Augur

Azamar, I will contact you ( Enjo on Povar) to get you those collections you need from Skyfire.
  7. Greymantle Augur

Best way to spot them is to climb one of the volcano's. Push your clip plane to max and turn off your UI. Toggle F10, then float around. if you run from volcano to volcano you can generaly stay above the drakes .
    Skewert likes this.
  8. Axxius Augur

And set your gamma to 0.
  9. Axxius Augur

But if you can't find any shinies even with all the tricks then there must be a bugged out-of-bounds spot somewhere, and the devs need to check into it.
  10. Fian Augur

Maybe you need to grab collectibles from the west side, to open slots for collectibles to spawn on the east side.
  11. Greymantle Augur

P 600.2310, -3572.3406, -147.5572, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P -295.7896, 873.8158, -309.9297, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P 84.9754, 833.3513, -284.0752, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P -605.2030, 294.8910, -360.1945, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P -1597.8325, -4787.2642, -120.4246, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P 321.5125, -1268.9607, 105.6066, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P 3481.1748, 1995.3149, -145.2341, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P 3379.7307, 1656.0104, -74.9800, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P 1215.7910, 1521.9275, -221.9996, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P -173.9125, 1369.9750, -295.6209, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
    P 259.8018, 637.2806, -316.4391, 127, 64, 0, 1, collections
  12. Lianeb Augur

There used to be a unattainable spot inside the volcano near the graveyard that the scouting accessories would eventually all be at. I do not believe it was ever fixed.
    Best bet is try to get some friends or a mid tier guild raiding Gorowyn and spawn a pick to collect them till they eventually all end up in that spot
  13. gnomeboss Augur

i've picked up approx 150 glowies west of the midzone lava river over the last 3 days in skyfire. all from scouting accessories. not a single glowie from east of the lava that should be skyfire trophies. i don't throw that 150 number out as a humblebrag, but more of a, um, yeah, i think there i still something suspect going on in skyfire.
  14. Elvenphox Lorekeeper

Same issue here. Something is definitely wrong in Skyfire. I've collected 55 collectibles from all over the west side and nothing is respawning in the east, only in the west.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Please give a location near that spot.
  16. Lianeb Augur

Will see if I can find it again with my gnome vision.
  17. Lianeb Augur

I am not able to get a good Location on it. I can see it from the SE side of the mountain at times pointing NW. Based on it being on the other side of the mountain I would guess a Loc of -806, 1655, but inside the mountain

I will confirm that that the other set for the Eastern Side of the river "Skyfire Trophies" are not spawning
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We found a "big" bug that will keep this from working at all until the next patch. (MY fault... I renamed something and it messed things up)

That said, the loc can help me see if there is an inaccessible place to fix as well.
    Skewert, Brohg and Tucoh like this.
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

so -806, 1655 puts me at the base of a volcano. If I climb up there (not using any GM tricks) I see one at the top there, and can get to it just fine. (After the fix goes live...)
  20. Brohg Augur

while we're at it? (and thank you, btw)

EoK Temple of Droga, this is the "zone in hallway" from Nurga -- there is no Nurga in EoK, so the hall is completely inaccessible:

[IMG]

n1185, -867 is at the base of that wall to the left, approximately under the pictured ground spawn
    Skewert likes this.