Heals Over Time broked in the same manner as DoTs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Duder, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Daedly Augur

I was being a little facetious, but my smiley face didn't go through /sadface
  2. Wulfhere Augur

I think this situation is also affecting run speed foci. After porting into Frontier Mountains, my run speed was only 56, compared to normal 75. This was a character having run speed AA (45), Flight of Falcons (57) prior to porting, and casting mount (75) after arriving in zone. See /bug report.
  3. Brohg Augur

sounds like you ported in with "walk" on, which autofollowing could have set before you zoned in?
  4. Wulfhere Augur

Nope. Also repeatable.
  5. Duder Augur

Monk Curse of the Fourteen Fists also not attributed/focused/crittable upon fulmination after a death, this seems to effect so so much. Anything that fulminates or has an effect over time.... What other spells may not be functioning properly?
  6. Wulfhere Augur

Based on Niente's comment, anything that involves PC and NPC buffs could be impacted due to their zone storage changes.

Notice how permanent song buffs fail to always refresh upon zoning? E.g. wurmslayer guard and guard of null have failed to both refresh for longer then this issue has been reported. One or the other refreshes upon zoning/rezzing, but not both of them. How many times have you reequipped your charm the past year in order to get it's buff? Is this a related problem? shrug
  7. Duder Augur

Yeah, guild banner buff is not refreshing for many upon rezzing without zoning... interesting
    Wulfhere likes this.