Tired of Mangler????

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Corilleous, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Arrakis Journeyman

Didn't Amtrak get mostly banned? Are they still alive and kicking? (not trying to troll/insult, just what ive heard/read on the forums/in gchat which could well be incorrect)
  2. yerm Augur

I think it was 7? People had suspensions, from 1-3 weeks, but no perma bans to my knowledge. The suspended seem to be for truebox violations - I'd advise everyone to not use vms or circumvent it, and don't let people who do log into your character no matter how bad you wanna sleep during a race, and if you do cheat don't load other people's mains on your dirty vm!

Far more devastating is the monks who get a shinai and quit. I'm glad truebox is being enforced even if it hits a few friends, but I REALLY wish they would go after rmt account sales!
  3. Iyacc Augur

I think we're close to having Shinai start to rot. DBotW on the other hand.....
  4. Arrakis Journeyman

30 raids
    2 shinai
    10 dbotw

=/
  5. Iyacc Augur

9 clears
    4 shinai (need 2 more, I thought we only needed 1 more)
    2 dbotw (need like 8 more, lol)

Just goes to show the RNG of how loot works. We've seen 9 plate bp in 9 trips and 3 hopebringers. We didn't get a single hopebringer on Agnarr.
  6. Xanathol Augur

LOL no one is playing on Selos. Get over it.
  7. DeseanJackson Augur

A lot do and have come over from the Mangler cesspool. Back to your Kunark dullsdrums, can’t wait for the next batch of complaints in 2months, or for 2months more of Kunark complaints.
  8. Corilleous Elder

Don't forget about the 3 Hopebringer's, next one rots. Don't think we've seen the Bard sword drop yet.
  9. Corilleous Elder

Clueless, unoriginal, and a troll.
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Well that showed him what for!
  11. Arrakis Journeyman

1 hopebringer for us
  12. Xanathol Augur

And in that time, there will be no less than 50 more posts of "come to Selos! pretty please? doesn't someone want to play with us?" Tryhards begging for more tryhards to join their cesspool. No one has to beg people to play on Mangler.
    oldkracow and Meridian like this.
  13. DeseanJackson Augur

No you just complain constantly and continue playing in the filth. Good luck with 9 months of the same.
    code-zero likes this.
  14. Stewgottz Augur

I will join at HoT if its still rocking.

If its dead, have fun trueboxing everything 100+ Lol
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

Nobody really expects the current crop to play top 100. The average tlp nut has the gaming attention span of 6 months to year, and dbg knows this. The addicts make it to 2 years, but they'll probably be playing on whatever eq iteration it is.
    Iyacc likes this.
  16. Machentoo Augur

Sure sign a server is hurting when these posts start appearing.
    TLP Addict, taliefer and oldkracow like this.
  17. Aegir Augur

Could be a couple of server launch guilds starting to struggle.... That wouldn't surprise me. Even if it's an accelerated server, the population is starting to consolidate and most other TLP's had that first wave around GoD.

I do like the Irony of Mangler people playing with nemesis in this thread :p
  18. utahjzz98 New Member

I started a new iksar and there are zero people in FoB. I did a /who all lfg 1 30 and there were 2 people total. How do you recommend new players catch up on this server?
  19. Silver-Crow Augur

Field of bone is good to maybe lvl 9 or 10 only after which kurns or paludal caverns is the way to go.
    with XP rates at the rate they are just now, you don't have to be in FOB for very long hence the lack of people there.

There's no issue catching up in the slightest. We have someone join us from mangler on the 29th June and they're already over nearly 65.... to add, that's without boxes or PL.

Catching up really isn't a thing, and there's plenty of pugs still going around, especially if you just snag other people in the zone and start a nucleus of a group yourself. Most people are more than happy to join up, even though they're not officially got a lfg flag on.
  20. DeseanJackson Augur

It takes like 3-4hours to get to 40. That’s why there’s not many.
    code-zero likes this.