The Golden Roosters are recruiting! (Mangler, EST)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Forevernecro, May 7, 2019.

1. Forevernecro Elder

The Golden Roosters seek dedicated and competent raiders to add to our roster. We strive to complete content with minimal (but appropriate) numbers to keep encounters fun and challenging. No class saturation or 'zergforce' here! You will never have to compete with 10+ of the same class for loot with us. To accomplish this we need reliable members who will be able to attend the majority of official raid nights, and remain focused throughout. If you want to half afk through raid nights look elsewhere, we expect a high level of performance from our members. Our guild is very active with a fun and inclusive guild culture. We are always getting into something together on off-nights. Come join the fun!

Guild Website: www.goldenroosters.com
    Discord: https://discord.gg/G7PBAEx
    Raid Nights: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 EST, Sunday 1:30 EST.
    Loot: DKP with open bids. Our policy can be found on the guild website forums.

Interested applicants can post an application on our website forums, join our discord link or seek out an officer in game (Fame, Buddamage, Julius, Nurisaki) Please note we only tag level 51+, with your official app period beginning at level 55.
  2. Forevernecro Elder

3. Forevernecro Elder

4. Forevernecro Elder

Recruiting wrapping up fast. Get in before its closed!
  5. Forevernecro Elder

6. Forevernecro Elder

7. Forevernecro Elder

8. Forevernecro Elder

9. Forevernecro Elder

Chicken, Family, Manager- you know it-
    DPS classes- Knights, and 1-2 clerics needed to begin splitting everything!
  10. Forevernecro Elder

Still seeking a few more good men to begin splitting all content
  11. tofu stir fry Augur

bump for the <shiny > !!!
  12. Forevernecro Elder

Guzzle likes this.
  13. Guzzle Augur

Congratulations on the Phara Dar kill!

Keep up the good work!
  14. Forevernecro Elder

Looking to bulk up a bit for Velious! Main clerics in high demand. All Kunark content on farm status. Splitting VS 3 ways with 18 per split sound fun? or Sev/Talendor with 30 people per split? How about clearing -all- of VP not just the easy stuff? Come enjoy the fun! The guild bank wont magically go missing here either!

[IMG]
  15. Tshesebe Lorekeeper

I will say this about The Golden Roosters-
    I was on my Rogue in Rivervale. I was seriously thinking about deleting him, because he was level four and I just couldn't make progress. I got invited to a group, and was descended upon by a mob of level 50's (this was pre-Kunark). They outfitted me with some nice newbie gear (Legs, chest, rings and more), and cast SoW, SLN, Chloro, and the top druid DS. They then commanded me to go kill and gain lots of experience to grow!

I have never forgotten that completely random act of kindness and have vowed to return kindness to their guild every time I encounter one of their members. If I pass by them, I buff them. If they need a port, I do so for free. If they need a rez, I do so for free. Although I am happy with the guild I call home, I will always pay respect to the members of this guild for a selfless act of kindness!
  16. Forevernecro Elder

Bumpski- Still looking for a few more good people!
  17. Forevernecro Elder

Just another Bump
  18. Forevernecro Elder

Bump 4 the real mofos out there
  19. Mooshiee Journeyman

Hello there!
    I am a returning player from Live EQ. Played for around 5 years from the initial release of the game.
    Currently at level 40 Bard and grinding up. Your raid days and times are perfect for my schedule. I have clicked around on your website and I believe that I would be able to contribute to the team tremendously.
    I hope that you still have the need for a Bard once I get to 60! I am looking forward to applying.