Add stat mounts back on coirnav?!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gronns, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Gronns Lorekeeper

You took away the mounts due to the new TLP servers launched yet you have still yet to add them back to Coirnav. Can you do this now? Its about time....
  2. Gronns Lorekeeper

3. a_librarian Augur

The stat mounts are supposed to be added back to a TLP when GoD opens. Honestly I don't care about the stats but the horse model is just god awful and I want the worg back
  4. That0neguy Augur

Well they said 5 new mounts will be available when GoD launches. No indication what those mounts will be or if they will have any buffs with them.
    Gronns likes this.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Black Wolf Saddle
    White Wolf Saddle
    Worg Saddle
    Regal Worg Saddle
    Gray Wolf Saddle
    Battle Armor Worg Saddle
    Noble Prowler Saddle
    Marble Prowler Saddle
    Toxic Prowler Saddle

Are all available when Dragons of Norrath unlocks. Only the horses until then.
    The wolves and worg's are only available for one expansion, for some reason.
  6. yerm Augur

If coirnav actually makes it to DoN with a functional (can farm OMM) playerbase still intact, quote this post and I pledge to buy a daybreak mount from your store.
  7. That0neguy Augur

what happened to 5 different mounts in GoD?
  8. a_librarian Augur

Please consider offering a different model mount along with the statless horses starting in Luclin. The horse model bobs the camera so hard it's unpleasant to look at.
  9. DeseanJackson Augur

Darn, I was really hoping for the White Wolf Saddle in GoD on Selo. I guess my Seru farming continues (and potentially eliminates my need for said purchase later).
  10. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Nah. You need that buff bro
  11. DeseanJackson Augur

For my Monk yeah, but Cleric can live without IMO unless I don’t have better move speed already by then.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Point to the actual post. I'm only reporting what's actually in the data.
  13. That0neguy Augur

birisu likes this.
  14. birisu Elder

Pretty disappointing if we have to wait all the way to DoN to get the wolf mounts back in the shop. I don't even care about the buff... I just don't want to ride a horse
  15. That0neguy Augur

Hopefully they were flagged as DoN incorrectly and Ngreth can fix it back to GoD.
  16. That0neguy Augur

Ngreth, any chance to get an update/answer on if these will be changed to GoD launch in just a few hours?
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

18. That0neguy Augur

[IMG]
  19. Gronns Lorekeeper

It would be nice to get this clarification of when the mounts should be added back to the store as many toons already have them. Unless you plan to refund those customers and take their mounts it may make more sense to just add them back in GoD on Coirnav if this was not already the plan and allow the continued sell on a limited server set. (exclude Mangler)
  20. Kakashi77 Elder

Bump - was this fixed for GoD on coirnav?