Grats Ring of Valor!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Bahdah Augur

Sheex....
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Refresh, my man. I had it fixed within like ~1m but it appears you ForumQuest as hard as you Kronolord.

How do I reeeeeech these keeeeeds :(.
    Truklin, Tolzol and Bahdah like this.
  3. Bahdah Augur

I didn't mean to sound non-genuine about my congrats, Im really glad to see other guilds pull it together and achieve what is still an event that can go down hill real quick. and so now RoV and SoD hold those bragging rights. Congratulations.
    Sancus, Sheex and Tolzol like this.
  4. Allayna Augur

Those things aren't listed on EGL. Just who finished an expansion first. RoI stands for Retired or Inactive right?
  5. Tolzol Augur

I mean who the really cares if there are retired/inactive people on the roster the only “standard” i give a flying about is performance on raids personally. There could be 1000 level 1 toons on the roster for all i care. And as said by someone else it’s nice when older members log in and can get help catching back up rather than have to track someone down to do so. Not sure why y’all are continuing this dumb on this thread that has nothing to do with any guild besides ROV.
  6. Renotaki Elder

I think Machin Shin and Realm of Insanity should both bring their entire guild to the arena on their main raiding days and duke it out in the arena- and someone stream it too, I wanna see how that goes.
    Proximoe and RPoo like this.
  7. Bahdah Augur

PvP proves nothing in the raiding scene. You're stirring the pot even more.
    Allayna likes this.
  8. FawnTemplar Augur

True buuuuuuuuuuuut it would be fun for the rest of us to watch. Far more entertaining than you guys fighting on the forums anyway :D
    Sancus, RPoo, Elyssanda and 1 other person like this.
  9. Jondalar Augur

Think I heard an airplane go by.
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Can you guys please stop jacking RoV's thread of congratulations, please? This is just silly to the point of some of you should feel real shame.

If you all are that bored, the Steam Summer sale goes on until July 9th. There's a lot of great games to pass your time playing while on Farm. ;)
    FawnTemplar and Sancus like this.
  11. Kenre Journeyman

Grats RoV!

And now with the grats out of the way, here is my opinion on the bickering.
    Nennius and Jondalar like this.
  12. Coas Lorekeeper

Nice work, RoV! Sorry the children had to argue on your win thread.
    Sancus, Nennius, Proximoe and 3 others like this.
  13. Karthos Augur

14. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Congrats guys! Quite a raid!
  15. Axxius Augur

On a related note, whoever updates EGL forgot to add an event change marker. :p
    Maedhros and Sancus like this.