Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

Raid tool overhaul.
    Allayna and Elyssanda like this.
  2. Raccoo Augur

Or even a no trade heirloom version. It seems like they realized that would be better for future raid bags, would be nice if they'd fix that one as well. (I still have currency saved in case they do).
    Yinla and Brohg like this.
  3. Raccoo Augur

Two debuff windows.
    One that shows the same debuffs to anyone who targets NPC/player. This would include debuffs like tash, malo, slow, cripple, etc.
    Second window to show only dots. It would only show dots that belongs to you. Would give space specifically for dot damage, and also make it easier to see when a dot has faded from your target so you can reapply.
    Vumad and Yinla like this.
  4. eqzekisdead Augur

More powerful spirit shrouds.
    More AA and spells for spirit shrouds.
    A spirit shroud that can track.
    Spirit shrouds that go up to 110.
    Vumad, AcemoneyFV and Yinla like this.
  5. smash Augur

Give people ability to press the npc and search which debuffs/dots there on a npc from a certain person.

Split spells up, so you have groups of 4*3 + 1. so can split the spell "window" up, into multiple sets.
  6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Lore Equipped interaction with Lore Group. Using the new Type 18 and 19 augments for example, you have a choice between Attacker versus Defender, or Fire versus Magic. Right now, you have to make those choices at the time of looting because of Lore Group. If they were Lore Group Equipped, you could loot both but only equip one. That would provide the same hard restriction while reducing the problem of availability (needing to hunt the other augment if needs of the group mission or raid event calls for a change).

Still waiting for a Grow clicky and fixed duration invis clicky.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I thought about making these Lore Equipped, but figured they are so rare that miss-looting is worse than having to make an immediate decision.
    Duder likes this.
  8. Intenso Augur

there not rare anymore
  9. FawnTemplar Augur

Don't you speak that evil here! :p
  10. smash Augur

They not so rare anymore, and really drop too often.
  11. Foliax Journeyman

"I got mine so screw you?"
    /smh
    sauron3030 likes this.
  12. Daedly Augur

While in the Parcel Delivery Liaison window, I would like to be able to right click on someone's name and have an option to have it be set as to who I am sending parcels to. To help avoid spelling mistakes.
    Smokezz likes this.
  13. Fistandantalus New Member

I would like to see player made mannequins/statues that can be placed in houses and Robes or Armor sets can be placed on, and displayed.

Fist
    Vumad, Greymantle and Angahran like this.
  14. smash Augur

Wish I had!
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Cross server parcelling within 1 account. I moved servers, and have already moved 4 toons, when all I really wanted was most of the stuff in their banks.. (contemplating moving 1 more...) all just on 1 account..
  16. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Short of having a pet inventory window, having the /pet health command updated would be nice.

It was in the original game and only gave your pets HP because there was no pet window. It was updated some time after the pet window was added in Luclin to provide additional information, what buffs (and in what order) your pet has them. This is the current state of the ability.

It would be nice if the command was updated so that it reads out its stats and any items the pet is wielding, so you know whether your old pet has pet gear and would be nice for parsing out exact HP/stats on the pet.
  17. Wulfhere Augur

I think it would be nice if raid flag clickies, like Battle Writ of the Jann, had some value as raid coin (same expansion as raid event) or at least tribute. It just feels bad that I have to destroy dozens of them every week.
    tyrantula, Greymantle, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  18. Peltier Elder

Or be able to cash like 25 of them in for like 1 or 2 actual raid coin .

That way it's not very easy to accumulate via the key coins.
    Greymantle likes this.
  19. Xanathol Augur

Here's a minor one but an easy one - apparently, the dbg store 'heritage crate' items that offer a port with a ridiculous 20 hour recast timer are also linked together on their timers. Why? Is someone potentially porting to Halas then Sebilis in the same day really such an issue?
  20. Brohg Augur

The items are usable in an unlimited capacity when placed as furniture in a house or guild hall
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.