TBL achievement Three at once impossible?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dagum, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Dagum Elder

Like I have heard of no one actually accomplishing this after they fixed the bug? Before the bug many people got this.

Is this going to just be one of those achievements that if you didn't get it before they fixed it, your not ever going to get it?

Honestly I think this one needs some adjustment; because it seems impossible. Like I can't even start to begin to think of how to accomplish this; let alone do it without 2 raid gear tanks. I say raid geared tanks because you'll need raid gear dps to down the last one in 1 minute.

Anyways, please help. Who has this achievement done after the fix? How did you accomplish it?

Thanks
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It's possible to do. It's not easy, but it's possible to do. You definitely need two tanks (they don't need to be raid geared, they just need to know what they're doing).

You pull the first two into the same room. Get them to 1%. Kill them both, run to the 3rd and full on burn down the last one. (Yes, your entire group needs to know what they're doing.)
  3. Dagum Elder

The mobs used to be leashed to their rooms. did they change that? I remember trying said strat 2 months ago and the leash made it impossible to do what you descirbe.
  4. tyrantula Elder

I did this twice the other day. Two raid geared paladins (can probably get by with group geared, though), and 2 dps in each room. Balance them down to 1-3%, kill in order of event clues. Invis immediately and run to third room, engage within 2-3 sec and full burn on last mob.

It's moderately difficult even with raid gear, mainly because of the freaking riddles.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  5. Whulfgar Augur

Did this as a warrior and mage pet tank then as a warrior and a beast lord pet tank.. same exact set up tho dps changed from 1 target to the other.. got both to 3% killed both same time.. ran an full burned last 1 down. Got the win an achive
  6. aozs Augur

Did this a few days ago with 6-box crew of Warrior Rogue Berserker Bard Shaman Cleric, all group geared in T2 TBL visibles + GMM non-vis. By far the toughest achievement in TBL Challenger.

I used the Bard as my second tank. Since it's agro limited, I used it to tank the first boss to 5% with shm+clr bombing heals, then moved the warrior/rogue/zerk/shm to the 2nd boss and dps'd it down, following the strat others have mentioned.

The most important thing that helped me achieve this, by far, is Glyph of Dragon Scales. Once the first boss hit 5%, I had the whole group pop the glyph to ease the healing requirements. At this point, my cleric could keep up the bard by just spamming the group heal, and the shaman could easily keep the other 4 alive.

Another thing that may help, if you have a bunch of players and not boxes, is that single target heals can reach between the rooms if you drag the bosses to the little bridge to the platforms they're on. So you don't need to have both groups be completely independent.

Also, I think you should be able to burst the final boss in 40s or less to be comfortable, which is around 2.2 million dps. If your group doesn't burst that hard, I'd suggest working on that first
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Maybe it was balance them down in their respective rooms. I forget. It was a month ago when we did it. But that was still the key to doing it. Balance down two, burn the last one.
  8. Whulfgar Augur

I wonder if I can box this with my zerker crew.
  9. Duder Augur

My grp(individual players), Mage, Bst, Sk, Shm, Clr, did this right after Christmas last year, legit, not even close to "Impossible" especially with GMM loot and raiders being far more powerful than RoS gear.

We got the clues, determined the order in which they needed to die, fought all 3 in their rooms, mage pet tank, bst pet tank and 1/2 the time just dotting and nuking because of proximity aggro, clr was with the sk, and the shaman bounced around dotting and supporting, eating the dot. There was no 6th player.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  10. Lubianx Augur

We did it yesterday for the first time with only 1 raid gear toon (the rest were group gear with a couple of EoK raid pieces).

Group make up was 2 shaman, 1 warrior, 1 pally, 1 rogue and 1 monk (raid geared).
    We split the group into War/Sham/Monk, Pal/Sham/Rog.
    Killed the first 2 mobs within 1 second of each other, then burned the third, Pally tanked, 1 sham healing and rest DPS. Got it with about 3 seconds to spare so it is doable with mostly group gear toons
    Whulfgar likes this.
  11. Elyssanda Bardbrain

not really adding to the post, but damn Lubi, I read that with your voice in my head.. /HUGS Mr Aussie.
    Lubianx likes this.
  12. Brohg Augur

two whole paladins, on just one server? INCONTHIEVABLE
    tyrantula and Elyssanda like this.
  13. Thunderkiks Augur

Have done this several times. All attempts about the same way, the only real variable was who was tanking. For my achievement it was a pally and 2 monks. I forget who else was there but we all went to the first mob, dps it down to 15%, left pally there. Moved to second named, same dps down to 15 %, left 1 monk there, rest went to last mob, dps down the kill in order when close enough in health to get them in the 60 seconds. Another run was pally, my SK, and a warrior. Those are the 2 runs I remember but have helped others either either my monk or SK.
  14. Elyssanda Bardbrain

sometimes what is obvious to a dev, because he/she knows what they mean, isn't as obvious to the playerbase. Beta was full of things like this , there was one quest where people were en masse standing around a NPC trying to get the right keyword to trigger.. it was changed before live.
  15. Mazame Augur

We just ran this yesterday with SK, War, Druid, Bst, Mage Necro / 2nd group was SK, War, Bst, Cleric, Wiz, Mage.

We split the group with SK + Bst on one and Rest on 2nd one. balanced them down and killed them with in 1 sec of each other. Then rushed the 3rd named and did a full burn.

Got the /ach with both groups.

I will say this /ach is not group gear friendly. You need to have 2 tanks that can take a beating while you balance them down. A good healer and the DPS to burn the 3rd one.