Thanks for the necro for revamp!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dewey, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Aelen Augur

Agreed on this behavior. That's what I saw when Dying and getting Called on the Enchanter. That's also what I saw when Rezzing the Enchanter's old corpse after zoning.

I just replicated the behavior with the Druid.

I DoTed a mob, let the Druid die. I released and zoned out, leaving a corpse in zone.

I zoned back in and DoTed something, DoTs were associated properly.

I called myself with Call of the Wild, in this case that did not cause a disassociation for some reason.

I got out of combat to rez myself, and then tried again. I was now dissociated on *new* DoTs again.

I egressed to zone, came back and was able to make new DoTs associate properly again.
  2. Tappin Augur

Has anyone checked to see if this applies to other combat abilities besides DoTs? There would be a huge outrage then.
  3. Dagum Elder

Sent a PM to a dev. It's really hard to play this game atm with this change that they put in. Hopin on an emergency patch to fix it.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Beastlords were complaing last night that their Aliance spell wasn't working properly if they FDed. It never fulfilled as the mob discredited them from their dots, which is what is needed to fulfil the spell.
    Foliax likes this.
  5. Tappin Augur

Ugh... I wander what other abilities are not working correctly... I hope we get an official responses soon.
  6. Lianeb Augur

Soon as in sometime around 1:30 AM, on a Sunday?
    Or do you mean like a decent time PST on Monday?
    Sancus likes this.
  7. Duder Augur

We had our necros play their alts for raids tonight because of this, this is a problem.
    Vexana_Lanys and Yinla like this.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd expect something Monday afternoon PDT, after they have all gone in Monday morning and gone "Oh, Shite what has EQ decided to break after we changed things this time!"

The EQ gremlins dislike changes as much as some of the players. :D And EQ herself likes to rebel!
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  9. Tappin Augur

I would be shocked if they cared.
  10. Ibudin Augur

I can't imagine this was intentional, but its happening. Like Tony I raid to parse, and top it and when I ran my log after the fight and didn't see my name at the top, I was like wtf happened here...scroll, scroll, scroll..oh there I am ..dead last lol.

You can hover over the dots on the mob and see that there is no name associated to it. I guess I'll have to talk my guild into letting me play my zerk until the fix this.
  11. seber Augur

If this was some thing affecting DD class or DPS class been Fix in less then 24hr .......
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Spellfire likes this.
  14. Dagum Elder

I think this is could be affecting heal over times as well. On my parse it says, "unknown" to the owner of some healing.
    Duder likes this.
  15. Duder Augur

Makes sense... interested to see
  16. Duder Augur

Just tested it, they do in fact detatch the same as DoTs
  17. Dewey Augur

Has anyone figured out if this is also fixed on test? Like the hall over times?
  18. Smokezz The Bane Crew

19. Dewey Augur

20. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Dont worry guys it will be fixed in next months patch, just like everyajor bug found..." Oh your class is completely busted and is nearly worthless???...we'll fix it next month, just re-roll your character to make it work again"