Group GoD stuff?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Jun 30, 2019.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

So what group stuff (or solo) is there to keep us distracted from RL when we're not raiding new Gates of discord content?
  2. Zipe The Healer

3. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

http://www.raspersrealm.com/Everquest/GoD/

Depending on the level of your raiding, there is farming meldstones in KodTaz for fun and profit, running Ikkinz group trials for 140-160hp range gear for any weak slots or alts, all of the BiC nonsense.

Everything beyond Natimbi and Qinimi is no drop, so not a lot of stuff to farm for bazaar fodder. I suppose you could sell piggy loot rights to Qvic drops (gear with 130-150 hp).
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Crafting nightmare begins in GoD
  5. Aegir Augur

Some good AC augs to farm in Kod Taz and Yxtta. BiC OW content might be a bit too contested the first couple of weeks, but then you should able to work on it just fine. That aug is basically The TLP Item. Depending on your class, you have it equipped until around Underfoot or Forever.

If you can gather a little more than a group, you can hunt Goats in Qvic as they pop - and do the Caverns in Yxxta for Primals.
  6. Gremin Augur

Do the instanced content of BiC first few weeks, like sewers. It will keep you busy. If you flagged for KT work that instanced content for BiC. The aug is worth it for everyone, lasts a very long time.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Goats are gonna be an amazing show on Selo, almost sorry i'm gonna miss it.
    Rasper Helpdesk, Boze and Aegir like this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Goats and bows. Goats and bows. Gotta have me my goats and bows.