What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Intenso Augur

If you want raid loot also do the raid ? What’s the difference apart from raiders sense of entitlement
  2. kizant Augur

Maybe it isn't that raiders are entitled so much as non raiders are bad people. :(
    Sancus and Duder like this.
  3. Dagum Elder

What am I mad at today? The dots they need to work. I'm waiting for the patch to undo the last patch.
  4. MysticOne Augur

Something is wrong with my fire pet.
  5. Gonzamer New Member

enclee said:
    "Extended Target Window doesn’t remember target sets and you can’t hotkey the save target sets."

Try using the default UI skin. After I switched to the default, my Extended Target window started remembering my settings.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I've only ever used the default.. and it "remembers" my settings for a few days at most.. then I log in , and it's blank and I have to use my saved setting.
  7. Whulfgar Augur

Absolutely no need for a remembering extended target .. when we all have the ability to save.. ext tar win setups..
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I do have mine saved.. but once you set it.. it should stay that way until you choose to change it.
  9. Whulfgar Augur

While I agree once set, it should not change.

As I pointed out. Its TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ....

Simple to just make "Saved" extended target tabs..

This is literally a none issue ..
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well I still think all servers should be included in the future server mergers whenever they happen so I guess I will be mad about that today. Assuming they can fix the issues preventing them.
  11. Aurastrider Augur

The wife enough said
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Wife's relatives invading for the next ten days. Grrrr

Anyone know a quick way to get typhoid fever? Or give same?
  13. Aurastrider Augur

1 part milk of magnesium 3 parts blended smooth equals relatives on the toilet for hours assuming they don't already have constipation issues. Not recommended as this could be dangerous if you overdue it but just a enough to keep them fighting over the bathroom so they don't fill their britches while you enjoy EQ from a distance.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

This has potential. To avoid the possibility of arrest, I could set up a laptop in the bathroom and take the concoction myself. Hmmmm

or

They could be kidnapped by space aliens and used for increasingly grotesque medical experiments until they beg to play WoW, err beg for death I meant. :)
  15. jeskola pheerie

summary of stuff to pick from (not my own issues):

- TBL is too hard
    - we don't want lvl cap increase this year
    - necro dot revamp
    - translocate changes suck
    - decimels suck
    - muhbis drop rate sucks
    - fire pet sucks
    - Tradeskills need changes
    - UI needs updating
  16. Protagonist Tank

DoTs and HoTs doing 0 damage/healing after a rez is a good choice.
  17. Bamboompow Augur

This person's attitude. Seriously, unless you are kidding.
    Tribalism in general annoys me, and how it makes most discussions about ANYTHING dysfunctional. It writes a blank check to never have to acknowledge different perspectives.

To the person dealing with the spouses side of the family: Have them stay in a motel. It will make everyone happier. If they can't afford it, they should maybe have considered not traveling?

Also:
    Paladins that MGB brells in the guild lobby. Please don't do this. I could block it, but sometimes I need it but not usually.

Captcha. Nuff said.Which segways into.....

The Internet in general. The whole experience is an annoyance these days, when it used to be so awesome.
  18. CrazyLarth Augur

the never level thread.. its ticking me off.
  19. Tanols Augur

-Closed minded, ignorant people that think their ignorance is so wonderful that everyone should think the way they do.
    -People that have ZERO gratitude for anything
    -
  20. Intenso Augur

level cap should be increased right now and eyes of life and decay type item never to be seen again
    Elyssanda and Fanra like this.