AA compiling

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Rasbis, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Rasbis Lorekeeper

I should know this already but I don't. I know on Live servers you can stack AAss over 6,000? BUT what about TLP servers? Is there a limit to the number of AAs you can backlog?
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

its based upon Level the limit of AA's you can have storied.
  3. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Level * 2 is the AA bank limit as far as I know.
  4. Rasbis Lorekeeper

So a level 61 would be capped at 112? So spend them as you go then?
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yep. Until auto grant hits your server.
  6. Aurastrider Augur

One strategy I use on my box toons is to just max out all the AA's I think are important. After that I try to keep them near my banked limit and then just spend a little as I go to keep them from going over. This way when a new expansion comes out and I resub them they are already max banked AA and usually max quest rewards waiting to be claimed.

If this is your main toon it might be worth using the same strategy as you get closer to the next expansion release. It is nice to have those banked AA's on day one so you can instantly purchase your most valuable AA's before you take on new challenges.
  7. Phread New Member

I've got a level 51 necro and I've been grinding out AA''s in the hole. I've used the ones I think are important for this level and have been banking them for future use. So far I've banked 105. I had thought that the limit was 2Xlevel. Does anyone know the actual limit? I'm playing a f2p account if that makes a difference.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It is 2 x level but you can have a little above that if they are refunded ones or from awards like quests and such. So if say 10 of those were refunded in the latest refund then you could go 10 over the 2 x.

Just be prepared that once you hit the max on F2P (250 spent) then you will no longer be able to bank any. I forgot about that when I made my last guy - a heroic toon on a Silver account which is also considered free but gets a 1000 limit- and at 85 he got a ton of AA but he cannot earn more to bank. Instead any exp goes to leveling and the merc AA.

When I try and set it to AA exp I get the old message that I need to upgrade to earn more etc. Kinda is unfortunate cause he cannot earn any AA for tradeskills.

So now I have to decide if I want to buy the AA unlocker in the marketplace along with the RK II spell increaser or just pay a month for the AA and still buy the spell increaser for when I go back to silver.
  9. Phread New Member

I don't think any were refunded since I started with zero and I figure I would have been notified of a reward. I used three to up my run speed and then started putting them in the bank. I'll keep adding to them and post if I do get to a max. Maybe since my over all limit is 250, that's the limit for f2p. We shall see.