/autoskill

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by JooJooFlop, Jun 23, 2019.

1. JooJooFlop Trainer of Trainers

Any chance this will ever become available before level 61? Is there a technical reason it hasn't already or is it just a design choice?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not very old - give it a few more years - April 19, 2017 Added the ability for level 61 and higher level players to automatically activate basic combat skills (Backstab, Bash, Frenzy, Kick, Tiger Claw, etc) while auto-attacking
  3. MaxTheLion Augur

Serious question: Why would you want the implementation of autoskill pre 61? All content in those preceding eras require very little involvement when playing most melee characters as it already stands. There is constant ire towards people being accused of botting but implementations such as these just seem to lead towards a more automated way of playing too. Which class would benefit most from this anyways? Without running any parses, I'd assume Monks get a good sustained addition from their skills and they're not in any need of supplemental help.
  4. JooJooFlop Trainer of Trainers

Convenience, mainly. It isn't hard to automate using a keyboard macro but they're a bit clunky compared to /autoskill.
  5. Nessirfiti Augur

I give it a week before Mangler players are asking for mercs in Velious.
  6. SunDrake Augur

.. but Nessirfiti.. that would give the 6 box crews 12 boxes.. :p
  7. malaki Augur

Autoskill and Mercs are totally the same thing.
  8. Tierdal Augur

because as you level you get bonus aiblities.
  9. Machentoo Augur

So you want devs to give you autoskill so you won't have to automate your characters?

Just so we are clear.
  10. JooJooFlop Trainer of Trainers

What I want is to make my bard box kick without having to press an extra button.