Adorabable Bunnies!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

thanks for the 3 free bunnies in the marketplace! they are cute! and perfect!
  2. AcemoneyFV Augur

Thanks for the post, otherwise I wouldn't have known they were free! Figured they were a paid for bundle deal. :p
  3. Anastasis Elder

Actually, you can have as many as you want. :)
  4. a_librarian Augur

I just noticed these last night and it was a great surprise that they were available for free. They are adorable and make great pet illusions with their compact size
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Shame they don't come with a free slot on the keyring, mine are currently running round the guild hall!
  6. Lianeb Augur

It's interesting they are not lore and you can basically purchase as many as you want till you fingers get tired.

Filled up a Friends Guild hall with them.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They do go on the familiar key ring so long as you have that feature. At least mine went on it.
  8. Angahran Augur

But only pet illusion not petamorphs (or whatever those are that give a familiar OR a pet illusion) ? :(
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

it illusions my familiar, I named him Funstuff.. (/nods to Luclin.. Miss you Fun)
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Unfortunatly my 10 slots are full, which is what I ment by no free slot. Most of the items in the marketplace come with a free slot to put them in.
    Vexana_Lanys likes this.
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

They multiply like rabbits!!
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It's both. I missed attaching an "override" string that explains that it does either :) No pet, get familiar, pet get pet illusion.
    Fanra and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  13. Vlad Diszno Augur

Does this mean they’ll be making freebies for all the other months? This awareness or that appreciation month?
    They have opened that door, hope they step up and do what's right. It may be the only way to get new housing items anymore.
    Diptera, Yinla and OldCa61 like this.
  14. Angahran Augur

Hmm, my wife's cleric was just getting some message about the bunny hopping away, didn't get the familiar.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Were you out killing rabbits at the time? I could see how that could be an issue.
    Fanra and Elyssanda like this.
  16. YellowBelly Augur

You could offer free rabbits for the 4th of July next month. I'm proud to be an American.
  17. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

Maybe an eagle? You know ---'Murica
  18. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Mini Aviaks?
  19. Angahran Augur

Skeletal parrot ? :p
    Herf and Vexana_Lanys like this.
  20. Axel Furry Hats OP

More bunnies for other months please! Need them for the Chungus army.