Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Arkeal_Rathe_Bots Lorekeeper

Mephits are still spawning during the tunnel move on Mearatas raid. Posted the other day but its not posted here. Relaying
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Logs are no longer recording anything between < & >
  3. Buster_Shruggs Augur

When I zone, mage swarm pet spell receives a 3-4hr refresh timer, druid dots, some warriror and zerker melee discs( non AA) also receive the 3-4 hour timers. Some clicky items(ex. Necromantic Dragon Bone) are also being affected, mage cauldron also receives the 3-4 hour timer. Started experiencing this last night and tried logging off/back on. My server is pretty dead so not many non-afk people to check if this is widespread or not.
  4. Boofs 2.0 New Member

I'm sure I only do everything wrong, like post in the wrong forum, but not sure where else as this is the most relevant thread.
    When I log in I crash, when I zone I crash, stand around? you know that's a crash, try and play the game? Ha never get that far due to crashs.
    And I get the variety of regular EQ crashs and Windows EQgame stopped working crashs
    I've verified assets
    reset default UI
    reinstalled the game three times so far
    Windowed and full screen don't make any difference
    tried custom UI's (which have worked more consistently then default UI to a point, but then still crashing too much to be able to play more than a few seconds to a few minutes)
    Read through forums, really thought I've tried everything.
    Can someone help me play this game?
  5. Defjam1 Journeyman

Have you installed direct x 9.0c ? And that doesn't mean replying with I have the latest direct x on my machine, eq requires direct x 9.0 c to be intstalled
  6. Metapsyche Augur

Uhm... Act of Valor is currently bugged. It’s no longer crashing the game because I was dumb enough to use it. Please advise.
  7. ForumBoss Augur

I am hearing that pbae bard songs are not assigning damage / kill credit after this patch.
  8. MayakaXev New Member

Using a custom EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml that doesn't have either "PlayerHP", "PlayerMana" or "PlayerFatigue" ScreenIDs crashes the client when entering the world. If any other piece is missing, it's logged to UIErrors.txt and I get the "Your XML files are not compatible..." message in my chat window as before. But those three ScreenIDs now crash the client when missing.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Copy layout does not copy chat tabs.

Also Ghosts on Brother Island at loc -3595, -3195, 330.94 lose their bodies when looking out to see. The body graphic just fanishes so you just have legs and a head! Sea graphic seems to take priority over the mob graphic.
  10. jazzminder New Member

ok still have problem when any kind of mem wipe goes off no dots cast on the mobs work for like 10 min.... these are dots cast after the mem wipe they show up on mob it the log file says it does damage but the mob doesnt lose hp this happens consistently
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Something has messed up when camping.

Camped shammy out in Degmar, i'd walked out the room mid camp as I had something else to do at the time, when I returned 2 hours late it was still showing the Degmar in game screen with the last count down at 5 seconds. For some reason it didnt close EQ down just left it hanging, hitting escape did close the game.
  12. Deillusional Augur

Mephits are definitely spawning in waves during the move emote.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can we get an AE TL guild only!

AE TLed in Beza which I can't take because it landed on someone exping in the zone! I wasn't incombat and neither was the rest of the guild who where there needing a TL out!
  14. Leigo You come here often?

Fixed
  15. Zunar Augur

Dots lose ownership and focus when the caster fades or otherwise loses agro.
    One cast of FD can cause this, so for necros (who use FD all the time btw), losing all 20 DoTs on the boss mob, to do basic damage that belong to nobody anymore, is game breaking.
    This needs a fix asap, or RiP necros....
    Yinla likes this.
  16. YellowBelly Augur

Necros are broken. Fix please
  17. Koryu Professional Roadkill

[IMG]
    Spell description is wrong. Warlord's Grasp Taunt does not actually Summon Throwing Daggers, it triggers Warlord's Grasp.
    svann likes this.
  18. Forcallen Augur

EDIT: gonna test further had it happen and now I can't replicate it again.
  19. Forcallen Augur

So I can only replicate the bug when dying and rezzed without zoning.

Any existing dot on a mob correctly becomes attributed to the mob instead of the caster on a death. However after a rez without zoning any new dots casted on that mob also ignore the casters mods (critical rate, critical mod, focus effects and luck) as if the mob casted the new dots on himself. This is a massive hit to any dot and should not take a month before fixed back to normal.
    Tiane likes this.
  20. Warpeace Augur

Have TLP complain about it and you probably get an emergency patch to fix it. If not maybe in the July patch.