@Devs pls look into this game breaking ability.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creepin, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Creepin Lorekeeper

This is not only out of era but is extremely game breaking, on a warrior its the equivalent to stacking two defensives "one adding bonus spell shielding" and it basically gives everybody else the option to have defensive when they otherwise shouldnt and or wouldnt, no point carrying a low aggro warrior around when a high aggro shadow knight can just pop this and be better then a warrior in every aspect.

This glyph dwarfs shadow knights having deflection in this era, shamans having puma, priest classes having aoe rez, ect, ect yet all these things have been removed cuz it was out of era and or just to powerful for the current era yet Glyph of Dragon Scales still exists.

[IMG]
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Greater or lesser than pulling Phase 5 bosses down to Phase 4?

The answer may surprise you.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

:rolleyes: Yet another demand for change!

The game is fine as is!
    DaciksBB and code-zero like this.
  4. Moege Augur

How long does it take to get 20 AA's on TLP servers ?
  5. Creepin Lorekeeper

30min or less on selos
  6. DaciksBB Augur

Palace Gates and Mearatas are going to be fun once dragon glyph gets nerfed!

Also the only thing that reduces the actual max hit of mobs is the 35% vie. The 50% mitigation and avoidance increase are both increases to AC
  7. Pappasalt Augur

But if glyphs were taken out how else would top guilds race to endgame?
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

9. Monkman Augur

10. Moege Augur

Raiding that on TLP impressive.
    jeskola likes this.
  11. DaciksBB Augur

considering how often TLP changes trickle to Live...
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Expect more comments on here from live servers after this weeks nerfs on live!
  13. code-zero Augur

I fear that I'd experience schadenfreude if the populations on TLP's all tanked when WoW Classic opens after all the nerfs that TLP caused. Maybe DBG would learn to, "dance with the one what brung ya"
  14. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I'm pretty sure in this metaphor the TLPs could be considered the ones what brung ya if they're accounting for 30% of revenue and year-over-year revenue increases.
  15. code-zero Augur

Well 30% of revenue is impressive but it's spread between a total of 8 different TLP servers with the other 70% being among the 15 live servers. That's actually a pretty even spread of revenue between them all at this time and with live having many f2p players and a wider variety of marketplace items to buy.

TLP is bringing some back but the fact that you see population crashes every single time a new TLP opens as people flee their old server pretty well indicates that you are dealing with a different player base with a different mindset. A lot of use long time live players also play on TLP occasionally so of course we are contributing to that 30% number as well.

Now I need to go take my bard, charm a pet and after a couple of fights see if I get any XP off of it when I eventually need to kill it at charm break
  16. Baldur Augur

17. Iyacc Augur

?
    o_O
  18. Lateryn Augur

19. Hamshire Augur

Farming glyphs everyday is cool and all but im going to fall behind when WoW Classic hits :(
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Solution don't play WoW Classic :D. I've never been interested in WoW didn't like the cartoony graphics, but if we all had the same tastes life would be boring.

As long as you are having fun and enjoying what your playing. :) Life is too short. :)
    code-zero likes this.