Fix Spam Filter Or Disable it

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by medrictech, May 31, 2015.

1. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I will never forgive you Corwyhn.

I did not know that about the launcher. Interesting.

I didn't bypass the launcher when I had the issues in EC Tunnel on Mangler, for what it's worth.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Thats interesting. I assume that they read your entitled time in the launcher and pass it on to the game exe. I guess if they wanted to they could move that function to the game exe since it is already reading what expansions you are eligible. I wonder if this is intentional or not?
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Nah...the filter is just broken. It has nothing to do with how you launch the game.
  4. Aeldwyn New Member

Hello,

This has been happening to me to and is completely ruining my experience. I have never once spammed, yet my account is flagged on Aradune and my tells don't go through half the time, my auctions show as spam, etc.

I have NEVER spammed and have had the GMs remove the flag 5 times now, but it never is actually removed.. the problem seems to have permanently messed up my account.

I am considering canceling my subscription and I really regret the hundreds I've spent in the DB store. Why is this still an issue when this thread was started years ago?
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  5. GNOME_POWER Augur

Are you speaking the NG word?
    It's okay in your area, but it can be a problem in other countries.
  6. Derd Augur

if your on a tlp as it appears you are its quite possible your selling items below the major sellers price point. So they all make sure to mark you as spam everytime you get privileges back and continue till your added to server spam filter.