Mem Blur change is it a NERF?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Kursis Paracelsus, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Kursis Paracelsus Journeyman

Does the change in mem blur equate to a nerf? it says Damage credit will not be erased with the blur? is this a change in aggro dynamics? clearing aggro etc? or just for who gets credit for a kill?
  2. strongbus Augur

from the sounds of it just who get credit for the kill. before if a mob was mem blur it forgot who did any damage to it. so some ench could watch a group fight a mob to say 1% then mem blur it and cast a nuke to finish it off and get full credit with exp/loot for the mob. now they can do that and the group that was killing it will still get full credit.
  3. Skewert Lorekeeper

I think this effectively nerfs the ability to use it to help power level someone.
  4. Madcat1983 Journeyman

you do not use mem blur to PL .... if your on an enchanter and only helping to PL maybe try stun locking instead;)
  5. Verily Tjark Augur

Pretty sure this change was made for TLP, and I wouldn't call it a nerf. It doesn't affect aggro just kill credit. The blurring aggro still works.
    Skewert likes this.
  6. Yendar Augur

Helping PL?
    Enchanter is one of the best and fastest pl classes. Especially leveling up until you’re high enough to just group. You don’t need anything else. Maybe a
  7. Yendar Augur

I’d assume they don’t want enchanters ks’ing people blurring their mobs and out dpsing them.