Live Update Bugs 06/19/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 19, 2019.

1. TheStugots Augur

This happened to me every time I swapped one of my toons last night, as well.
  2. ShadowMan Augur

This has been going on a few months now and progressively at times is worse. Camp a toon out expecting character select and end up at server select or completely kicked out of game.

Not sure it matters but I typically 2 box from one computer. Usually the 2nd account is unaffected until the first one crashes. And I say usually because it might happen 20 times on the first account loaded to maybe once on the second with an equal amount of camping in and out taking place. Until the first account crashes completely out than the 2nd account loaded originally is the one that plays the kick to server select or out game for awhile.
  3. Vexana_Lanys Lorekeeper

Yay for no longer seeing other folks' pets casting spells!

Boo. Necro aura damage reporting got turned off again. Not even in the /log files. To be fair, I may be one of a select few that likes to see it.
  4. Mr. Froo Developer

Can you send me which charm spell you used and who you used it on? I've been unable to reproduce this.
  5. Mr. Froo Developer

Can you send me the spells that you used, and steps that might have happened like zoning (if so which zones) as well as your filters? I can't seem to reproduce this with default settings.
  6. Mogley Lorekeeper

On quest Exploring Shards Landing I was grouped with my other two alts doing this quest Exploring Shards Landing all three toons are lvl 110. On my Zerker when it got to the part to gather a sample it quit updating for my Zerker but the other two got the update my BST and my main Shaman. I restarted the quest 3 times in a group and out of the group and the same thing. Seems like Zerker's are not allowed to do this quest lol. I am trying to get Partisans of Shard Landing completed
  7. Clericen New Member

Renux (for the rogue epic) can still be KS'd. The patch changes did not mark her with a * when you do the turnin.
  8. Trash Panda New Member

When hailing and saying the phrase to Sirran the Lunatic to spawn sister in plane of sky, the loot is locked to the person who said the phrase to Sirran the Lunatic.
  9. Endaar Augur

If there was a change in mephits, it was not at all apparent and had no impact on the difficulty of the transition at 25%. The sentinel change definitely made the event more difficult, and I say that as someone that's been on the hall team for probably 50 consecutive attempts.
  10. Arrk Augur

Please rethink breaking charm on res... it will be a serious QoL nerf for chanters after death recovery.
  11. halagren Journeyman

focused fire pets from planes of power era confirmed doing nearly 500 dmg less per nuke if you use a focus item. the base pet with no pet focus item still works properly at 765dmg per nuke, but with the pet focus it gets nerfed down to 295 dmg. reproducible everytime you summon a fire pet with the child of ro spell level 63 spell. coupled with the change to frenzied burnout this pet is now 100% useless please fix asap.
  12. Willos New Member

Tons of Mages including myself have been in Two or Three pics constantly in Skyfire Mountains on Mangler looking for Jennus Lyklobar. Trackers are not seeing him at all. Unfortunately, I'm hearing from lots of other Mages that he has not spawned in 2 days or so. Can we please at least investigate this and make sure there are no In game issues with this NPC.
  13. Bigstomp Augur

Loot linking from chests seems broken as to which channel it goes to:

Open chest, /rsay (click link all button)
    /rsay (about 2 items)
    /say (other items)
    /say (other items)
    /say (other items)
  14. Balthozzar Elder

I also use the SparxxUI (updated on patch day) and am having the same problem of the game crashing out when I camp. I've not tried resetting the UI to default from SparxxUI to see if it happens then as well. I've not experienced it when I camp from a character using the default UI, like my traders. Although, my dbg file would end with "Resetting game UI." and not have anything after that.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It seems the first link goes to where you want it the others go to your default for that channel.

Not sure how this got broken as I didn't see any changes to chat in the patch notes.
  16. Moege Augur

QoL nerf, please explain your viewpoint ?

Currently
    1. Chanter charms,
    2. Chanter dies,
    3. Chanter gets a rez (doesn't take it)
    4. Chanter charms
    5. Chanter takes rez

So where is the QoL nerf if the chanter simply takes the rez in step 3 then goes and charms a pet ?

If the change prevents the following it would be good: charm a pet deep in a dungeon then taking a rez and pet runs back to you with no aggro
  17. jazzminder New Member

ok i have a consistent problem. when i die or am memwiped by my feign death or by the chokidai (im in OT) i can no longer do damage to the mobs with dots i cast. this has happened 10 to 20 times the dot says it on there says it does damage but the mob does not go down in hp. i have had the problem repeat after a log out and relogin. i now have mobs i cannot kill because the dot does no damage. i have reported this several times with no reply..... this is getting frustrating as you have taken away an entire arsenal anytime i die. i dont have any other word on this i have reloaded the game and reformatted since then. what did the devs do to screw this up
    Moege likes this.
  18. Warpeace Augur

Black screen that hangs when logging out.
  19. Rowlen Journeyman

Game freezes a lot since last patch. I had 2-3 freezing of 2 or 3 characters at the same time since last patch. No crash box, just freezing. Windows 10 with latest nvidia drivers.
  20. eq1roku New Member

When zoning from brothers island to combine dredge 2 of my 4 characters chat windows go blank (even right clicking shows all blank options) and cannot even access quest window. I use standard UI and even reset UI from character selection screen. Very strange bug UI works in other zones just not combine dredge.