Enchanter Epic ( Verina Tomb and Vessel Drozlin ) Wraith of a shissir

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Madcat1983, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Madcat1983 Journeyman

I have been sitting for several days camping Verina Tomb and Vessel Drozlin, on a TLP server Mangler this Is way to long to be siting in a zone doing nothing AT ALL while my sub expires .You see Enchanter's do not get a Group Haste buff till Luclin. I would like to finish my epic 1.0 as its a huge quality of life item. But sitting at a spawn point for a mob that will be contented when it spawns and cause players and the managers of the game (Daybreak) Trouble is not beneficial for anyone in the game. I enjoy this game tremendously. Several times over the course of multiple TLPs this has be ask to be look at doing something about these epic encounters that cause bottlenecks. You have done this for other classes. Examples of this are the Venril Sathir Remains, An Undead Bard or more recently fixing Marl Kastane. This especially is an issue on every TLP servers, when expansions are released at an accelerated rate. Please look at this for the sake of your Enchanter community. If you want epic's to remain epic that is fine but make me do something EPIC siting in a zone for days is not epic just BORING!

Suggestions: ( someone Posted these Idea's before and there still really good ones)
    Move the loot drops to actual raid bosses
    Innoruuk's Word: seems like a good drop for Innoruuk himself
    Head of the Serpent : Sky
    Xolion Rod: Phinigal

Make spawning Vessel Drozlin a sub quest sort of like the Snow Blossoms.
    Change the Wraith of a Shissar to spawn in the AoC instance.
    wum1 and hurikane like this.
  2. ShinraEQ New Member

They will never fix it. This has been mentioned since the dawn of time. Sad but true, unfortunately.
  3. Madcat1983 Journeyman

oh they will not this TLP I would guess but eventually it just takes a lot of people to whine and moan about it and put in tickets they have made changes to epic's before on other TLP's but there slow about it Small team over there I would bet
  4. TLP Addict Augur

The same thing has been said about many "features" of Everquest, yet to this day random 20 year old issues are still being addressed by the devs.
    Krezzy likes this.
  5. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Why play on a TLP server in classic if your just going to about something that has been this way for ever? You dont like it dont do it or go play on another server. Chances are you will quit long before luclin anyways. Quit and play with what you choose to play when making a char on that server.
  6. Fizon Elder

If ever there was a epic worth skipping it is the enchanter epic. It's only a status symbol, the buff is garbage and it is easily the most time consuming. Quit complaining and move on. Without a solid guild backing you you arnt going to win the contested mob anyway.
  7. KronoKing Elder

they'll fix it if you make a new post daily
  8. GNOME_POWER Augur

I can propose a new EPIC Quest for TLP.
    It new mysteries and explores the world in search of rare items.
    There are no spoilers, so it will be a lot of fun.
  9. Krezzy Augur

More specifically, the SK epic got an update fairly recently for reasons similar to those the OP is bringing up.
  10. Tierdal Augur

enjoy your classic experience or roll on selo
  11. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

You can do a few things but it's exactly what everyone is doing.

1. Sit and camp
    2. Setup an alt with a script that scans the log files and sends you a text / email when she pop's.
    Or mess around with those people in #2 and Verina Tomb begins to cast a spell and watch in 2 - 3 minutes sometimes a whole group arrives as if magically they knew something spawned it's hilarious to watch. Works about 20% of the time I origin my cleric.
  12. Xeris Augur

I did SK epic on Agnarr in era, that was enough for me. I dont care enough about epics to do them in era, I'll wait until PoP on Mangler and do epics for classes I havent done them on.
  13. Tierdal Augur

if you play on selos you dont need to worry about this stuff
  14. Fizon Elder

I mean yeah if you like getting your best in slot gear only for it to be obsolete 3 weeks later or less. Sounds like a blast
  15. Tierdal Augur

Your guild funneling you all the gear every expac where you replace everything immediately? Must be nice.
  16. Xhartor Augur

This clearly needs to be tested, often.
  17. Thygrym Elder

Welcome to the world of Wizards as well... broken golem only spawns in open world so its a major bottleneck with a few dozen wizards looking for it.
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

Wizards have no case.

The Shissar staff is easily top graphic on TLP.

Come to think of it, this item needs to be rare to preserve that aura of exclusivity.
  19. Arrakis Journeyman

this is what you wanted..classic
  20. yerm Augur

Enchanters definitely need a hand. Such a weak tlp class, low utility, garbage potential for dps... the very least that daybreak could do for these downtrodden and unappreciated enchanters is let them have an easy epic.