Selos population dropping

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Moforyguy12345, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Moforyguy12345 Augur

I have noticed that selos population when logging on is like 80 people in general chat compared to 400 on mangler. Also that selos is usually at medium server status and mangler is high. Are selos peeps coming over to mangler now that the race is over?
  2. suineg Lorekeeper

LDoN is a very boring time after a month of double spawn PoP.
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

We need to allow transfers from FV to Selo to save the server.
  4. Weeabushido New Member

There were 3 general chats open yesterday when I was playing. Seems to be about consistent with the last few weeks. 2 full 400s and then 1 at about 200.
  5. DeseanJackson Augur

well Selo never had the population Mangler has, and it’s a patch day. Let’s start there.

Also, the people that chose Selo chose it for a reason. Mangler is a full year away from where Selo is at now, and those on Selo have little interest in doing Kunark-POP again.
  6. Machentoo Augur

Three severs in all of EQ that are above low population right now (yes it's patch day), and one of them is Selos. But yes, it isn't high pop so clearly #deadserver.
  7. a_librarian Augur

Selo 2 next year is gonna be lit though
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Free the trade.
  9. Lateryn Augur

What time are you logging in to only see 80? Maybe you were in a 2nd general or even 3rd.
  10. Derresh Augur

You could say its dropping at Selo speed.

[IMG]
    discordkitty likes this.
  11. Tierdal Augur

pop seems fine to me
  12. Efwan2092 New Member

Lol even at 6 am est there’s more than 80 in general. Take your exaggerations elsewhere, there were like 4 different guilds quarm messages last night alone
    JBizzle likes this.
  13. Riptide666 Elder

It's just the LoY/LDoN doldrums. They've been raiding PoTime twice a week for 6 weeks or so, people will come back when GoD hits.
  14. yerm Augur

Selo has always had lower pop than mangler and probably will continue to be lower until mangler reaches this era and its burnout, or a new phinny4.0 tlp drops. I would wager than selo has more people during say omens than mangler will have in omens, but thats a totally different metric.
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

I definitely think selo will be more lively than any phinny clone out now in the long term. Selo is unique. Phinny was unique. The clones just cater to krono crews and launch lovers.