GMM Stupid Question.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ratbo Peep, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

Being very busy IRL I haven't even been there yet. (sigh)
    Is the group gear in GMM dropped from names or mission chests?
    Is it better than TBL group gear? Full sets or just certain slots?
    I'm thinking of doing some farming for a box or two - wanna get it right. LOL

-Rat
  2. Ratbo Peep Augur

I see I REALLY need to update my Magelo - LOL
  3. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Names, and chests. Better than TBL, but no visible slots (head, arms, chest, legs, wrists, gloves, boots). Check out eqr or zam.
  4. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Named gear does randomly drop in the mission chests.
  5. Raccoo Augur

It's basically tier 4 TBL gear. You get like 3-4 pieces from doing missions, so it might be better doing missions instead of camping named in some cases. Downside to doing missions is no type 18s drop. Upside is there is the named inside missions that can drop gear/aug also, and usually not as difficult, no one holding camps.

If you don't have time for long camps, definitely doing missions is the way to go.
  6. Scorrpio Augur

Each named in zone has a set of loot items. Some are more common, some are rarer. Darn good loot too.
    Every single item coming from those named also has a chance to be in the chest from in any of the missions. Looks like a random roll among named and then a check if you get the common on the rare.
    Example: I have so far seen every item from Healer Prime in the Darkness Howls chest, except for caster 1H. But while I saw the ring enough times to outfit whole team and fuse to 5 luck, I saw the Premier Staff exactly once.
    Chest drops 3 pieces of loot plus you can get a name and get 4th piece. At first, running missions is best bang for the buck. And now both missions can be done back to back for double the loot. But once you geared up on the more common drops, you might want to see who drops what and camp the actual names in the zone.
  7. Feznik Elder

Do TBL spell runes drop in GMM?
  8. TheStugots Augur