Teleport

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Daktarr, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Daktarr Lorekeeper

Since you are nerfing the teleport spells so they can't be cast during combat, how about un-nerfing the guild hall teleport so it doesn't take twice as long to cast as the TL to bind?

Also, I posted before about AE TL to bind not working in Scorched Woods and other EOK zones. I discovered this only happens after you have cast the Evacuate AA. The AE TL will go off, but nobody gets a click box. TL to guild hall works fine.

Daktarr
    Axxius and Travestii like this.
  2. Clip New Member

Here is what the update says, I guess we will have to wait to find out what it really means.
    Translocation spells can no longer be activated or accepted while in combat.
  3. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

I think that was to prevent enchanter charm gating, seems to be that bad people took advantage and were KS'ing rampant.
  4. Travestii Elder

Agreed, if there is no longer a need for the excruciatingly long cast timer for AE TL, please change it.

However, FWIW, I think that it was a step in the wrong direction to remove the ability of the population at large to evac a raid in a controlled manner in response to a select few who were {insert exploitive behaviors here}. Surely this issue, whatever it was, could have been addressed in a different way.
    Daktarr, Axxius and Yinla like this.
  5. Fungwoo-RF New Member

If it really is, what it says it will be. This is just an appalling change for 99% of the player base because of the 1%. Even doing TLP content like Rathe, this is just going to mean more wipes/corpse runs etc.
  6. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

It has been stated in several places that this only affects Translocation spells, which are the type you cast on a player and gives them a confirmation pop up. It doesn't affect Gate/Succor/Evac spells.