What server would be best for a Pacific time raiding players to migrate to?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Warpeace, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Warpeace Augur

Some servers attract a lot of players due to the high end raiding available there.
    If players were to pick a server for Pacific time raiding what one would you pick and why?

How would you get players to transfer?

Would like to hear peoples opinions and thoughts to get something solid going in that Pacific time that could be sustainable and provide quality raiding.
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Tunare might be one possibility to get people after AH raids. Last I checked they went from around 8pm-11pm PST. For those like myself this is still to early as trying to log in before 10pm is difficult. I personally don't have time to raid for the foreseeable feature as RL is kicking my backside right now but eventually when things slow down I would be interested in raiding again provided its more of an attendance optional thing as I will always have to work every other weekend. I will admit Tunare probably does not have the population to support a solid 54 person raid every week and I am not sure any server currently does in this time slot?
  3. Warpeace Augur

There is a group on Erollisi Marr with NCM. Midnight ET to 4 AM ET Mon, Fri, Sat.

Would people be willing to head there or are their raid times and days an issue?

Im not seeing other guilds during that time, some that were listed by others apparently no longer raid.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Options have been bad/limited for players living on the best coast for a long time now, sadly. NCM was the only later time guild I’m aware of and they’re mid-tier I believe.

Usually the TLP cesspools have a PST option or two also, at least before their population nosedives after the first few expansions and all the sheetlord/monopolizing/profiteering is completed.
  5. Warpeace Augur

I should have stipulated Live servers.
  6. Conq Augur

7. Yimin Augur

NCM on E-Marr is your best bet !

Yi Min
  8. Anastasis Elder