1 character on account crash when loading into world

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nivea, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Nivea New Member

I have one character on my entire account that crashes when I try to load him into the world on the main pc I play him on. I tried logging other characters on same account in and they log in and work just fine.

I tried logging this character in on 5 other computers and he logs in just fine. He just will not log in on the pc I am accustomed to playing him on. I tried rebooting the pc and running the eq diagnostic tool but neither make any difference. I logged him in on another pc and zoned him to a new zone and he still would not log in on the main pc.

There seems to be no logic to why I cannot log him in. I was playing him all morning and logged to character select when I went to lunch. When I returned the client had closed and I couldn't get him logged into the world again.
  2. Troutfest Augur

Same issue here, had just logged character off to swap to another toon, logged back on and crashes when trying to enter world. Can log in other toons on same acct and works fine.
  3. Choya New Member

was having this issue too. clicking on the reset UI to default puttton at character screen fixed it for me.
  4. Kase Augur

Also happening to me, I can create new character on the account and log him in, but when I attempt to relog after camping out it gives me the message I have a character already logged in etc... would you like to log out so you can log in?... When you choose yes, game client crashes.

The reset UI to button didn't help me.