Cleric Sanctified Blessing AA in Phini's HoT Era

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zeatanas, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Zeatanas New Member

Clerics receive a class AA that at maximum ranks available on Phini right now reads:
    This passive ability grants your level 60-85 spells that cure disease, poisons, curse, or corruption a 25% chance to heal your target for 1800 health.

Is the bolded portion intended? Am I supposed to be punished for using the maximum level cure spells available to my class? It seems strange to me that in order to have a chance to heal targets when using cures, I have to be using the previous era's cure spells.
  2. Febb Augur

Your Frenzy Renewal and Word of Resurgence spells from HoT also cure.
  3. Zipe The Healer

Zeatanas is right.
    Rank 7 should have unlocked for HoT and req lvl 90. Rank 8 should unlock with VoA and req lvl 95. Both ranks are flagged as RoF and req lvl 96 and 98.
    If they don't fix it lvl 90 and 95 Renewals won't proc Sanctified Blessing for 5 more months.
    I believed that one of the good things about using Renewals was its extra chance to proc Sanctified blessing, but with it isn't the case if the level cap is like that...
    Maybe that was a nerf done earlier?
  4. Zeatanas New Member

Something else to note - Remove Greater Curse is a level 54 spell, so there is no curse cure spell that is effected by this AA.
  5. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

So the level rec really needs to be looked at.
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Clerics have multiple single and group target heals that have curse cure components in them starting as early as Planes of Power.