GMM & TBL Raid Merchant Itemization

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, May 9, 2019.

1. Endaar Augur

As someone rather far away from being able to evolve any of the chase items, the possibility of putting any of these augs on a raid muhbis piece would be amazing.
  2. Lianeb Augur

I know we still haven't seen the slow/cripple belt drop one time so far from GMM raids.
    And we have cleared it every week since launch
    Allayna likes this.
  3. Allayna Augur

It was nerfed into non-existence....obviously.
    Cadira likes this.
  4. Allayna Augur

1. "I already consider it too easy to get the gear." ....You forgot a qualifier, "If it drops for your guild"

2. Cripple/slow belt - "We never see this"

With the simplification of gear, many many classes all go for the same gear, so instead of maybe 9 people from a guild wanting an item you have 60.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=135230
    Rusted Access Panel - slot back from GMM, highest HSta back item, second highest Hdex and highest AC. So now you have Warriors, Shadowknights, Paladins, Rogues, Berserkers, Monks, Rangers, Bards, Beastlords, Necros, Shaman at a minimum vying for the same gear....just as an obvious example. It's far less about greed and more about there is 1 CLEAR gear choice for all classes.

3. We care about the story, but more than that, we care about the health of the game. I made the suggestion to put the items on the Djinn merchant to save dev time because we all know that plate is full.
  5. enclee Augur

6. Cadira Augur

Thanks, cicelie!
    BadPallyGuildLeader likes this.
  7. Natal Augur

No one can equip the other back pieces in the game?
  8. Allayna Augur

Someone missed the point.

The BiS pieces are going to be bid against by everyone while the rest rot. This is an itemization issue. If the best AC item had significantly lower HWis/Hint/HSta that would eliminate many of those classes. Or, it’s its the highest AC...make it plate only.
  9. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

The DKP dude called and kept singing "BURN BABY BURN"..... (to your DKP stashes if you really want BiS in all slots before next expansion)
  10. Warpeace Augur

Things that would just get moderated....however

Artificial replay value.